X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
    How tall are you? If you’re over 6’ then no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a thing of the past. Im 6’2 with a 29.5” draw length and shoot mine lights out. You hear a bunch of talk about string angle, this and that. Its just not the case with the Triax as with short ATA bows of the past

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
      Thats a thing of the past. Im 6’2 with a 29.5” draw length and shoot mine lights out. You hear a bunch of talk about string angle, this and that. Its just not the case with the Triax as with short ATA bows of the past

I shot one and the string angle didn’t work for me. I had to really crane my neck to be where I needed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
        I shot one and the string angle didn’t work for me. I had to really crane my neck to be where I needed to be.

I can agree that it doesnt fit everyone. But Mathews is sure pressed to try

Comment

Ive been bowhunting for over 15 years and ive always shot a mathews, never tried another bow its just like chevy once u drive one its over u aint looking back.

Comment

Just look on facebook. There are sure a bunch coming up for sale there. Seems they love them then they hate them

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
              I've heard once you shoot one, you won't want to shoot anything else. Should I get one?

Nope!!!! The honeymoon was great. I loved this bow but the love quickly wore off. I was shooting everyday at the time and every day I had to work on tuning that **** bow. It was very finicky and I grew sick of it. I sold it(lost $400) and bought a bowtech realm x. In my opinion it’s 10 times better than the triax.

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                I've heard once you shoot one, you won't want to shoot anything else. Should I get one?
                If your draw is 27", there is one in the classifieds

Comment

ttt

Comment

The Vertix comes out in one week. Don’t buy the triax yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                      Got one now my SBXT is the backip
                      Love my SBXT! Currently, I can’t bowhunt on my place so no need for a new bow but if I get the OK for next year I’ll give the Triax a try!

Comment

I’d wait to see what comes out this coming Tuesday.

Comment

I not only didn’t like it but hated it. But that’s just my opinion

Comment

Now my answer is yes. That vertix doesn’t excite me. Maybe it shoots great. But is a lil heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                              Now my answer is yes. That vertix doesn’t excite me. Maybe it shoots great. But is a lil heavy.
                              Have ya already seen specs for the Vertix? Where did ya see them, was waiting on them my self

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by beararcher_84 View Post
                                Have ya already seen specs for the Vertix? Where did ya see them, was waiting on them my self

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                                Yea they have been “released”. There’s a thread on here with the specs.

Comment

Working...
                                X