Leupold Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leupold Warranty

I had a vari x iii 3.5-10x40 AO with black specs when looking through and some damage to the tube.

Mailed it off last Tuesday for repair. Just got an email I should have a package arriving next Wednesday.

I don't know if they fixed my scope or are sending me a replacement.

Either way I'm impressed. Outside of a few Zeiss, Leupolds top all my rifles and this is my first experience having to use their service department.

Leupy is the best in the optic service / wnty biz...Leica has the worst which is sad having such nice glass.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Leupy is the best in the optic service / wnty biz...Leica has the worst which is sad having such nice glass.
      Leupold is top notch for sure. That said, Leica replaced a rangefinder for me outside of warranty that the housing cracked on due to a drop.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
        Leupold is top notch for sure. That said, Leica replaced a rangefinder for me outside of warranty that the housing cracked on due to a drop.
        You are fortunate...most of the first hand bad experiences I have are with their upper end range finders that crap out missing the certain time of purchase date. Got sever buds WHO WILL NOT BUY LEICA ever again due to their strict coverage.

Comment

There warranty is great.

Comment

Leo. tops most of my guns for that main reason..Not only do they take care of business, they DO it FAST....I had warranty done by a few other Scope companys and they usually take care of problem But they are SLOW..6 to 8 weeks

Comment

They sent me a email when they received it with an estimate of 36 days?

Comment

Keep us posted. Ive got a vari-x iii 4x12x50 w/front ao that looks like hell. Just last week i noticed some black specs. I wonder if they will fix the tube damage also

Comment

Range Finders only have a 2 year warranty, but if you send it in they offer your a new one of your choice for 60% off retail.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                    I had a vari x iii 3.5-10x40 AO with black specs when looking through and some damage to the tube.

Mailed it off last Tuesday for repair. Just got an email I should have a package arriving next Wednesday.

I don't know if they fixed my scope or are sending me a replacement.

Either way I'm impressed. Outside of a few Zeiss, Leupolds top all my rifles and this is my first experience having to use their service department.

I sent my 8.5-25X50 Long Range Tactical back yesterday. Hopefully they get it repaired.

Comment

I got the 36 business day email also. That was 2 months ago. It took them a little shy of that 36 business days. Not complaining as the scope was good as new when I got it back.

Comment

Originally posted by hwy84 View Post
                        They sent me a email when they received it with an estimate of 36 days?
                        Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
                        I got the 36 business day email also. That was 2 months ago. It took them a little shy of that 36 business days. Not complaining as the scope was good as new when I got it back.
                        I got the 36 day email on Monday.

I'm assuming whatever I'm getting back isn't my scope due to the quick turn around and age of the Vari x line.

Comment

Mine was a VXIIC and they sent back the same scope. Checked the serial #.I am ok with that, it is a like new scope with a few scratches on the outside. Works flawlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
                            Keep us posted. Ive got a vari-x iii 4x12x50 w/front ao that looks like hell. Just last week i noticed some black specs. I wonder if they will fix the tube damage also
                            I sent one in a few months ago that had black specks in it. They fixed it and sent it back to me.

Comment

Sent mine in after a goat hunt and got it back completely fixed about 6 weeks later. Didn't cost me a thing except postage.

Comment

Working...
                              X