Missy Oak Inflictor experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missy Oak Inflictor experience?

I’m relatively new to bowhunting with a single season under my belt. Admittedly, my BH knowledge is limited to the gear that was sold to me in a package deal when I bought my first bow. Now that I’ve run out, looking to expand my knowledge and move away from the mechanical heads.

A coworker dropped a couple packs of “Mossy Oak Inflictors” on my desk. A cursory search didn’t return any results. I figured, “you can’t beat free!”

Packaging says “Powered by Slick Trick” but they just look cheesy to me. But then again, I hardly know my *** from a hole in the ground when it comes to any equipment other than what I use.

Any insight on these BHs would be greatly appreciated. I’m here to learn!

Thanks guys/gals.
    Tim

Dangit.. of course my typo is in the title!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BlackHogDown; 09-28-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

You are gonna get a ton of responses on what broadhead to shoot. I love trying different heads. I have had great sucess with muzzys and ramcats are probably the best flying fixed blade I have ever shot. As for the ones you posted a pic of, I have seen them but have never shot them or know anyone who has.

Comment

Not much help on these. They do kind of remind me of bacon skinners(3 blades on them though) and I love those things. They were cheap, great flying, and deadly on pigs and deer. I always carry one in my quiver to this day for anything that I don't want to use a rage on.

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
          Not much help on these. They do kind of remind me of bacon skinners(3 blades on them though) and I love those things. They were cheap, great flying, and deadly on pigs and deer. I always carry one in my quiver to this day for anything that I don't want to use a rage on.
          Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          You are gonna get a ton of responses on what broadhead to shoot. I love trying different heads. I have had great sucess with muzzys and ramcats are probably the best flying fixed blade I have ever shot. As for the ones you posted a pic of, I have seen them but have never shot them or know anyone who has.
          I've got some Muzzys I planned on using but like I said, "you cant beat free."

The ST "super steel" and shape seem promising. Maybe i'll throw a couple in the quiver to test on a pig.

Comment

Those are rebranded slick tricks

Comment

The Missy Oaks are for girls. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post
                The Missy Oaks are for girls. [emoji23]

I and O are one key apart on the keyboard. Cut a brotha some slack!

Comment

Slicktrick spin off

Comment

I killed a couple of pigs and a doe with them last year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pigsticker64 View Post
                      Slicktrick spin off

Figured as much, tommy, given the packaging. You shot yours yet?

Comment

I’ve had a pack of them. The ones that didn’t wobble flew great. I’ve a few on my pig arrows. I keep at least one pig arrow in each of my quivers.

Comment

I heart shot a hog with one a few weeks ago. It was catastrophic! They ain’t near as forgiving but inside 30 I can keep em in a 4” dot. Got em for $12 and planned on using for javelina. But stuck with mags and use these for hogs at feeders inside 20.

They make a hole!

Comment

Found the "new" packaging at Walmart. For 13 bucks, I figured what the hell.. bought all 3 boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                              Found the "new" packaging at Walmart. For 13 bucks, I figured what the hell.. bought all 3 boxes.

Correction**
                              These were misplaced. They were in the muzzy mx3 spot. They rang up reg price at 28.94. Store manager honored the price match and sold me 1 box at the 13. Great customer service!

Comment

Working...
                              X