Solid broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid broadheads

So who had used these broadheads? How do you like them?
    I was thinking about buying some so I called the company and they only warranty them if they break inside an animal, not if damaged after a complete pass thru. To me that's not standing behind your product. ..

Originally posted by Lightning48 View Post
    So who had used these broadheads? How do you like them?
    I was thinking about buying some so I called the company and they only warranty them if they break inside an animal, not if damaged after a complete pass thru. To me that's not standing behind your product. ..
    Yeah, but if someone misses and has a direct hit on a rock, there aren’t any broad heads that would hold up. Not the manufacturers fault. How do you differentiate between misses into the rock or pass-through into the rock when someone can bloody up the broad head.

Comment

There is some on here for sale if you wanna try them at a cheaper price

Comment

JakeGraves,very true,no broadhead would hold up. But heads like Magnus have a lifetime warranty,no matter what the damage. Just wondering why Solid couldn't do that

Comment

Www.bonebroadheads.com
          Anyone seen or used these?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            Www.bonebroadheads.com
            Anyone seen or used these?
            Pass. Looks hard to sharpen

Comment

I think it's hilarious that they have cutouts and are called "Solid."
              The Kudu Points I use are solid.
              what tha...?

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                what tha...?
                But the Kudu points do not look anything like a “Kudu” what tha....?

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                  what tha...?
                  Well in their defense the name of the company is Solid, the name of the broadheads is Legend.

I am a fan. I had 6 but recently sold them on Archerytalk just because I need cash being off work on sick leave. The one laying over in this pic was through a doe in the rocky terrain of the Laurel Mountains in Pennsylvania. Not a nick or scratch, very tough, and stay sharp.

Comment

Magnus have a FOREVER warranty . If you looking for warranty they are the best
                    They are GREAT killers too

Comment

I’ve got some, they fly great. I’ve noticed that clocked at the 12 & 6 position they fly the best. I’ve shot them at speeds from 260 to 320 & fly great. My son is gonna put them to test in a few weeks.

Comment

i love mine shot pigs and deer, axis, and black buck with em... warranty was never an issue and fly great out past 80 yards in my defiant turbo....

Comment

Working...
                        X