best single pin adjustable sight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best single pin adjustable sight?

What is the best bang for your buck good single pin adjustable sight? I see and hear the HHA sights are really good and you can add glass to them also . Not sure which model is best if i went with them. Any suggestions or input?

Look into the kingpin if you want hha. They are expensive but very good sights

Comment

ten four i sure will. Thank you for the reply

Comment

I have the Hogg Father and thoroughly impressed with it so far.

Comment

I've been thinking about switching to a single pin also. They just seem pretty dang expensive!

Comment

i will look into that also. I have a spot hogg sight right now , its good but i dont like all the pins and i am ready for a change. i figured new sights on the DXT is better then getting the new bow itch which i really have right now

Comment

HHA here, I love them.

Comment

I have shot a few different single pins and i like the hha sights the best and they are the easiest to sight in. and if it were me i would start looking on ebay first

Comment

I have the king pin, well made sight, but the screws rust easy (all of them) and I find the yardage tape with the magnifier part hard to read. Had to modify mine. Don't think you should have to do all that for what they cost.

Comment

i really like the looks of the HHA and feedback. Also the fact you can get glass for them. I hear king pin, is there any other model of hha that people like?

Comment

MBG ascent ambush with 6" dovetail. Built like a tank. I have one on each of my bows.

Comment

i bought a used tommy hogg and put one of spot hogg's double pin (single pin) scopes on it.

shot it that way for a while. dialed in top pin at 20, midway was 30 and the second pin was good at 38 yards.

then i put on the calibration tape and started sighting it in as it was meant to be used. could not believe how accurate it was at 60....

so i installed the correct tape on and went for an 80 yard shot. nailed the target on the first shot.

took me a few more shots to hit from 100 yards, but i really impressed with my tommy hogg.

Comment

I'm loving my Apex Covert Pro

Comment

Any of the spot Hoggs or Cbe sight r good also.

Comment

I am shooting the Axcel Accutouch on my hunting bow with a 2X lens and really like it, no experience with HHA.

Comment

Working...
                              X