No announcement yet.

Birthright citizenship to be eliminated by EO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naw Don, only what I have read and heard/seen on the tube... Some of the explanations of the early writings of its authors that indeed explained it in such a way as to fall under a "jurisdiciton" similar to being a "subject" in a "kingdom"... And it was clearly put in the Constitution to make sure all the freed slaves were not rounded up and shipped "home" to Africa... From how I understand it, it was NEVER meant to give ANY rights to unborn/born babies of folks that are here illegally, or even legal foreign agents/representatives that are here temporarily and happen to have a baby while here...

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Hmmm they originated in Mexico although they are if Honduran descent.
      You're saying we have to ship them back to Honduras?
      What if they aren't actually Honduran lie to us?
      They are deported by plane to country of origin.

They set detained until a full plane is heading that way.

Edit. Saw it answered
      Last edited by Death from Above; 10-31-2018, 06:14 PM.

Comment

By the way the Democrats are really pizzed off that Trump is controlling what's dominating the news and they arent.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Former Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) criticizes the status quo of birthright citizenship being granted to anchor babies during a long critique of the status quo ...

Short clip - 43 seconds.

Can we just go back to 1993 Democrats? Back when politicians still thought (a little) about what was best for the country. Harry Reid sounds more sensible and conservative than 99% of Republicans today. Sad to see how far we have fallen.
          Last edited by LWC; 11-01-2018, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            By the way the Democrats are really pizzed off that Trump is controlling what's dominating the news and they arent.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
            They(the news peeps) should thank him. Without Trump they would be out of a job

Comment

What has gotten into him lately? I disliked him always, but man he is on fire lately.

Comment

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof"

If the framers wanted anyone born here to be a citizen, they wouldn't have added - and subject to the jurisdiction therof.

Comment

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Comment

Originally posted by mchildress View Post
                    Please explain the two wrongs

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                      https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-acti...ht-citizenship

What has gotten into him lately? I disliked him always, but man he is on fire lately.
                      We finally have a President with some balls. He pretty much said that in the article.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                        https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-acti...ht-citizenship

Another run for President

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          ... Saw an article that stated 70% of all babies born in public hospitals in Los Angeles County are to illegal unwed women...
                          You believe this?
                          Can you find that article citation?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                            You believe this?
                            Can you find that article citation?
                            HELP US KICK HARRY REID OUT OF OFFICE!DONATE TO OPERATION SILVER STATE TODAY : http://do.nr/d0PaVisit our website: http://oss.gamechangerpac.comJoin our face...

Harry Reid said it was 2/3 illegal babies being born in LA County. That was 1993 though. I'm sure it has increased substantially since then.

Comment

Also to be clear, that's Los Angeles County funded hospitals, NOT all hospitals in Los Angeles County... In other words, tax payer funded hospitals so good ol' USA and Kalifornika citizens/taxpayers are paying for all those anchor baby's birth and care... that's from cradle to grave too for the most part... Do you REALLY think the founding fathers intended THAT!? if you do you are even more ignorant than I gave you credit for, and believe me, I gave you plenty of credit in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by mchildress View Post
                                When an illegal mother and an illegal father throw an anchor baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X