“Biggest terror threat is white men”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Biggest terror threat is white men”

According to this jack wagon Don Lemon , “the biggest terror threat in America is white men on the right,and we must do something about them “

Monday on CNN, network host Don Lemon declared "the biggest terror threat in this country" to be white men, adding that "most of them radicalized to the | Clips
    Last edited by JLivi1224; 10-30-2018, 01:14 PM.

Dang, I woulda thought it was homosexual black men with an overbite......

Comment

This is propaganda, not news. I guess I missed the facts that he used to form his statement.

When the media gets to make up peoples race on the spot, it really helps this sort of slight of hand as well.

Comment

Wonder if he'll get canned the way Megan Kelley did. Seems to be some pretty racist remarks..

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
          Wonder if he'll get canned the way Megan Kelley did. Seems to be some pretty racist remarks..
          Not a chance.

Comment

Know I’m being Captain Obvious but if a white male TV personality had said this about any other ethnicity he be fire in a heart beat if not worse.

Need to go find my BP medicine

Comment

Hillary Clinton appeared quite amused with herself after making a joke during an interview that could be interpreted as racist against black people. Clinton sat down with Kara Swisher for the Recode Decode podcast over the weekend. Swisher asked Clinton about former Attorney General Eric Holder's co...

Comment

Clearly Don Lemon hasn't spent a weekend dodging gunfire on the streets of Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                  Know I’m being Captain Obvious but if a white male TV personality had said this about any other ethnicity he be fire in a heart beat if not worse.

Could you even imagine !? It would be pandemonium!

Comment

Must’ve had an argument with his white husband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      Could you even imagine !? It would be pandemonium!
                      We just need to try it. LOL Find a sucker to say it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	24558961

Pretty sure he means white heterosexual men....

Comment

He also claimed President Trump radicalized more terrorists than ISIS. I wonder how ISIS would treat him if they could get their hands on him.

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
                            He also claimed President Trump radicalized more terrorists than ISIS. I wonder how ISIS would treat him if they could get their hands on him.
                            I just saw that.

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
                              I won't disagree with that because he's pretty much killed'em all. You hear about them much anymore?. More like a thorn in the side vs a knife in the heart. Keep on Winning
                              Last edited by BrandonA; 10-30-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X