Migrant Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Soros has contributed over $37 billion, by HIMSELF. No telling how much has been contributed by others.
    Well, Pablo was only one of several families in the Medellin Cartel. My point was just that the cartels have about as much power/influence/money as most of the richest people/groups in the world. Once you get into double digit billions, you are a pretty big player on the world stage

Comment

Either way.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If they make it to the border, it will be a completely epic ****show.

And if they bum-rush the Border Patrol, Trump should have a Border Wall funding bill on his desk ready to be signed by Monday morning.

This could backfire on the Dems bigly.

Comment

I'm afraid this will be a no win situation for the current Addmin and this country..
          If they decide to push it and cross over then what??
          If action is taken and some are killed there will be mayhem..
          If no action is taken then Trump will be seen as all talk and the next wave will be right on their heels.. This crap should have been shut down 25-30 years ago.. Because it wasn't we now have a crisis situation..
          This won't end well. I'm just hoping and praying that they don't even make it here..

Comment

Just bus them on up to Canada. Those that survive through the winter will be begging for a ride back to Honduras/Guatemala/Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Either way.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Luv it! so true

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                I'm afraid this will be a no win situation for the current Addmin and this country..
                If no action is taken then Trump will be seen as all talk and the next wave will be right on their heels.. This crap should have been shut down 25-30 years ago.. Because it wasn't we now have a crisis situation..
                This won't end well. I'm just hoping and praying that they don't even make it here..
                There is already another group forming from what I read last night.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  This has the fingerprints of the dems all over it. People will talk, bread trails will be followed and we will eventually know who orchestrated this and they will be held responsible for any injuries and life lost to Americans and foreigners due to their actions.
                  This is already backfiring on the dems and rallying up the right at the early polls. The soon to come video's of thousands of people busting through our border waiving the Honduras flag will seal the deal on Trumps re-election and possible the border wall.

Comment

So if Antifa can stand in the streets of Portland, Oregon and bash cars, attack old people or throw things at police, then I don't see a single problem with Texas/Patriots showing up to peacefully set up a "wall" to meet the invading horde at the border.

Comment

May be kind of Chicken Little here, is it not out of the realm of possibility that someone supplies arms to this group? They're not smart enough to use them themselves so lets bring 7000 folks up here who can and will.
                      Last edited by SAC; 10-24-2018, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Not worried - long way to go. Have seen multiple interviews that have said if they find opportunity in Mexico, that is where they are staying.

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
                          May be kind of Chicken Little here, is it not out of the realm of possibility that someone supplies arms to this group? They're not smart enough to use them themselves so lets bring 7000 folks up here who can and will.
                          Definitely a tin foil hat thought. Even IF all 7000 were supplied arms, they would be defeated in seconds.

My concern is that everyone will focus on this caravan, and some really dangerous players come in at a different locale, due to the caravan distraction.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            So if Antifa can stand in the streets of Portland, Oregon and bash cars, attack old people or throw things at police, then I don't see a single problem with Texas/Patriots showing up to peacefully set up a "wall" to meet the invading horde at the border.
                            I feel fairly certain that if our governor asked for a citizens group to go help, we would easily have 100,000 or more volunteer. All with a sidearm or rifle and a LTC. This crap ain't over by a long shot.

Comment

Today's History Lesson, we will discuss the left's 2 faced, hypocrisy.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdAyn89hFIo[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75a9Wa6KL7k[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8UwpenlEA[/url]
                              Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 10-24-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Is there a new method of posting youtube vids now?

Comment

Working...
                                X