Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting to sweat the Senate race....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife got a call from one of the idiots from the Beto campaign while she was taking a nap. Couple that with all of the flyers that were dumped on our doorstep in spite of having a sign, I'm not worried about her ever voting Democrat.

Comment

Yup, I would have probably sided with the liberal at that age as well. Young and stuipd with zero worldly knowledge. Grew up poor in a single parent household knowing zero about politics so anyone who offered nore money, more perks, and more "stuff" was great in my limited view.

Then I got a real (40+hr/wk) job and started paying taxes. Recieved my first W2, saw how much taxes were taken out, did a little research, and realized how dumb I had been! The majority of people I grew up with were and are the same way.

Saw a sign in a resturant saturday. "In order to be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid."
      Originally posted by Muygrande View Post
      Looks like a Justin Bieber concert. The future is scary but a few years of paying the taxman has a way of changing world views.
      Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
        Those dudes are just there because liberal chicks are easy to bed.
        Prolly because liberal men are richard-less

Comment

Originally posted by traildust View Post
          prolly because liberal men are richard-less :d
          bwwwwaaaaahhhhaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by fishingsetx View Post
            Yup, I would have probably sided with the liberal at that age as well. Young and stuipd with zero worldly knowledge. Grew up poor in a single parent household knowing zero about politics so anyone who offered nore money, more perks, and more "stuff" was great in my limited view.

Then I got a real (40+hr/wk) job and started paying taxes. Recieved my first W2, saw how much taxes were taken out, did a little research, and realized how dumb I had been! The majority of people I grew up with were and are the same way.
            I have a cousin this describes to perfection. She is in her mid 20's with a degree that has no value in the marketplace so she is back in school. Grew up with no money, married a super feminine guy from Chicago with a man bun, only talks about her female friends that are lesbian and/or don't shave their armpits. She had to move out of her moms house because mom is a huge Cruz supporter while she has the Beto fire burning deep inside. Hopefully she comes around one of these days once her or the husband start making some money.

Another cousin is full open borders because her dad is from Mexico. Don't think anything will change her opinion on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              I have a cousin this describes to perfection. She is in her mid 20's with a degree that has no value in the marketplace so she is back in school. Grew up with no money, married a super feminine guy from Chicago with a DORK KNOB, only talks about her female friends that are lesbian and/or don't shave their armpits. She had to move out of her moms house because mom is a huge Cruz supporter while she has the Beto fire burning deep inside. Hopefully she comes around one of these days once her or the husband start making some money.

Another cousin is full open borders because her dad is from Mexico. Don't think anything will change her opinion on that one.
              Made a slight correct for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                Made a slight correct for ya!
                Correction noted

Comment

Originally posted by Muygrande View Post
                  Looks like a Justin Bieber concert. The future is scary but a few years of paying the taxman has a way of changing world views.
                  So true.

That old quote comes to mind. It's something like this - If a person is not liberal at age 20, they have no heart; if they are not conservative by age 40, they have no brain.

Bottom line, things change when someone starts working 40 hours per week and taking care of a family; all while being taxed in some way, shape or form on just about everything. It's all fine and dandy until it's your tax dollars being donated to the cause.

Comment

Its Robert O'Rourke
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sticker Confusion

To me they contradict each other ... am I missing something?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                        That jackass needs to be slapped.

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                          Maybe he wants a war?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                            So true.

That old quote comes to mind. It's something like this - If a person is not liberal at age 20, they have no heart; if they are not conservative by age 40, they have no brain.

Bottom line, things change when someone starts working 40 hours per week and taking care of a family; all while being taxed in some way, shape or form on just about everything. It's all fine and dandy until it's your tax dollars being donated to the cause.
                            I've been saying for years we somehow have to force people back into working.

Hoping Trump puts the hammer down after he gets re-elected and cuts welfare and makes people work.

Comment

Made my vote official today at the Town Hall - CRUZ

Take that all you lib name callers

Comment

Cruz
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X