Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellowfin Tuna - Offshore November / Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on my way...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Go pro video I took on how to kill yellow fin tuna on top water here in the Gulf of Mexico.
      Enjoy

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Dang it, Curt ! I thought we all agreed to keep that stuff among ourselves . You know the drill: what happens on the boat, stays on the boat!

I was concerned about a couple of gals going in this trip but I see we might be outnumbered in femininity !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
          I was concerned about a couple of gals going in this trip but I see we might be outnumbered in femininity !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol!!! Well, you know, boys WILL be boys...or whatever they identify as.

All kidding aside, there are some pranksters in the bunch (don’t fish with Uncle Saggy’s hand carved lure ), I am confident they would be on their best behavior if ladies were on the adventure.

Comment

Lol!!! Well, you know, boys WILL be boys...or whatever they identify as.

All kidding aside, there are some pranksters in the bunch (don’t fish with Uncle Saggy’s hand carved lure ), I am confident they would be on their best behavior if ladies were on the adventure.
            I think i remember that lure...... . Good times!!!!!

Comment

Randy we have always been on best behavior

Comment

If y'all will have me, I have GOT to do this trip in the next year or two!

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                  If y'all will have me, I have GOT to do this trip in the next year or two!
                  If they will have you? They will certainly have you if they allowed an irascible, old coot like me!

Eat your dessert first. Don't buy green bananas. Life is short. One of these days, soon (too soon), you will be an old phart and just not have it in you to do a grueling trip like this, or health may prevent it. How many people over the last few years have said, "I need to do that next year", or "one of these days"? Then, next year they say the same thing. Heck, several folks above have said this. Next year may not come. Empty that bucket list, my friend! You will not ragrat it!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Randy we have always been on best behavior
                    Glen, okay...if you say so!

Comment

I think I’ll go ahead and say I’ll be on this trip next year

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                        I think I’ll go ahead and say I’ll be on this trip next year
                        Of course you will! You, Rob, Doug, Josh, Mike, Dale, and Chuck are infected with the Tuner Disease , probably from the knives ! Y'all would miss your mothers' funerals if you had a tuner fishing trip lined up !

I hate to miss this one, and I'm not even gonna be in Venice (the real one) this time . Hopefully, my old worn out body has one more tuner trip in me...next year or closer in, maybe Louisiana. We will see.

You ladies have fun and tell Garca I'll miss him...think of him every day!

Comment

Okay, who all is on the list of attendees so far?

Comment

Randy you got plenty more trips in you. You will be missed I’ll send you some pics of Garca

Comment

Yellowfin Tuna - Offshore November / Interested?

Okay, who all is on the list of attendees so far?

Me, me!!!!

I have a bunch of diamond jigs and a flying fish lure ordered, and I can’t wait!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Need a recommendation for a good leader to buy. My other source is no longer around.

Comment

Working...
                                X