This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GO BUCKS !!

I almost didnt get tickets for the game because I just didnt think it would be as fun as going to the local tOSU bar. Then I won tickets. Now TCU is playing well and I got free tickets.

I would think that the Buckeyes pull it out, but I always expect a good showing from Patterson.

Comment

I hope I'm wrong on both accounts, but I think USC snags a W by 7 and tOSU wins a good game by 10.

Comment

The big 3 of Florida are not very good. Very unusual. It's all the talk on ESPNU radio this week.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          I hope I'm wrong on both accounts, but I think USC snags a W by 7 and tOSU wins a good game by 10.
          Did USC say who is playing QB this week yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            The big 3 of Florida are not very good. Very unusual. It's all the talk on ESPNU radio this week.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Always happy when those 3 schools are losing.....

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              Yes, same kid. He has a bruise of some sort but appears to be fine.

Comment

According to the twitters....Whoever they thought was going to be out due to a hand injury is in....It was just a big bruise and while sore he is supposed to play. I'm not sure of his name

Comment

who every it is he will be a Heisman candidate Sunday morning.

Comment

Texas will probably lose to USC. Their performance against Maryland and Tulsa hardly inspires confidence against a more talented team than their first two opponents.

I also have a feeling TCU keeps it close. I just don’t know if their offense is good enough to pull off the upset.

Comment

I don't know how Texas could beat Southlake Carrol with that **** offense....but I'll be watching that and the Frawgs. 1st weekend of CFB at home, may have to go get some ribs and fire up the trash can pit...

Comment

I'm gonna be at Fork slinging fish in the boat and hopefully be back to camp by 230 to watch LSU! If it's going well I will yell at the TV, drink Octoberfest and smoke cigars! If it's going bad I will yell at the TV, drink Octoberfest, and smoke cigars! Geaux Tigers!

Man I'm glad this time of year is back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Yes, same kid. He has a bruise of some sort but appears to be fine.
                          Hopefully that kid shaves his moustache this week. It was hard to look at!

Comment

****it, Starting rover LB Anthony Hines done for season leaving us 3 scholarship LBs after now 2 are done for the year.

That hurts bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2coolforschool View Post
                              Texas will probably lose to USC. Their performance against Maryland and Tulsa hardly inspires confidence against a more talented team than their first two opponents.

I also have a feeling TCU keeps it close. I just don’t know if their offensive line is good enough to pull off the upset.
                              fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                ****it, Starting rover LB Anthony Hines done for season leaving us 3 scholarship LBs after now 2 are done for the year.

That hurts bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Na, you finally have SEC talent/depth....

Comment

Working...
                                X