Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just won the 6 month long TBH biggest loser contest !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrtas. I know first hand what it takes. I am down from 198 to 182 and 3 inches off my pant size in the waist.

Good Job Sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      That’s awesome man!

How quickly did you notice the change in your back? I was honestly shocked when I noticed my legs 4 days into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      I was probably 30lbs down before I began to realize I wasn't in constant pain anymore. Lived with it for so long I was nearly numb to everything and self medicating with large volumes of whiskey, flexeril and ibuprofen.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
        I was probably 30lbs down before I began to realize I wasn't in constant pain anymore. Lived with it for so long I was nearly numb to everything and self medicating with large volumes of whiskey, flexeril and ibuprofen.
        That’s great results. Happy for you!!

Comment

Just hit the join button on your FB page

Comment

I don't ever want to fast to lose weight..I like food and don't want to starve myself to look how I want.

Old school eat every 3 hours, drink lots of water and be active. It's what I was taught with my degree, my training background, and strength training.

How the clothes fit and muscle is more important to me.

Congrats on the journey man. That is a heck of an accomplishment without your stomach stapled.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              I started doing this last Wednesday. I did a three day fast followed up by a two day fast. I ate keto Friday night and Sunday night. I’m down 10 pounds. My energy level is decent, but I wouldn’t say it’s great. I’m hoping to kick into that “energized” mode that I keep reading about. When I first came across this here couple weeks ago I thought the idea was nuts, regardless of how much weight Rich lost. Honestly I thought it was nuts because of how much weight he lost in the short period of time. I tried to do a fair amount of research on it, reading what I can find and watching videos online. There seems to be an awful lot of benefits to it outside of just losing weight.

It is supposed to be excellent for helping lesson inflammation in the body. I can tell you something that I noticed yesterday that really caught me by surprise. I’m 55 years old, overweight and out of shape. I think all of those things contribute to me having stiffness in my legs and feet when I try to stand up after sitting for long periods of time just watching TV or driving. I know when I get out of bed I feel like I’m trying to loosen up the tinman those first few steps. I started noticing that yesterday and especially this morning getting out of bed that all that stuff this is pretty much gone. That’s pretty dang amazing to me.

Congrats on the 10 lbs already!! I'm even more excited you are already seeing some of the health benefits kick in. Keep it up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post
                Congrats. Once it clicks its so easy and you don't really ever get hungry.
                I agree with the click. It's a big Ah Ha moment.

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
                  incredible work....
                  Originally posted by Mfer16 View Post
                  congrats
                  Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                  Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by Timemachine View Post
                  congrtas. I know first hand what it takes. I am down from 198 to 182 and 3 inches off my pant size in the waist.

Good Job Sir!

Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
                    Just hit the join button on your FB page
                    Nice! let me know if I didn't get you added.

Comment

Down 45 lbs and to his goal weight! Fasting success story Interview with David. One of my original fasting buddies.

Down 45 lbs! Fasting success story Interview with David. One of my original fasting buddies. This is David's journey.

Comment

Just asked to Join Your FB page.
                        Does anyone get bad headaches during the fast? If so anything that helps? I tend to get headaches without eating 12-14hrs or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
                          Just asked to Join Your FB page.
                          Does anyone get bad headaches during the fast? If so anything that helps? I tend to get headaches without eating 12-14hrs or so.

Hey Yella. I think I got you added. This is normal detox for some. Probably mostly from sugar. The ER water will help immensely with this. It won't last longer than 24-48 hours. The harder you detox the more you need to do it IMO.

Comment

Thank you for the info and the add. I work long days on compressed schedule. Gonna get some water made tomorrow and start the fast Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
                              Thank you for the info and the add. I work long days on compressed schedule. Gonna get some water made tomorrow and start the fast Sunday.

Hey Yella. Did you ever start?

Comment

Yes sir middle of my 3rd week down 15. Ive only been able to do 48hr fast so far with a couple days of IF then back to a 48hr fast. Ive def noticed I am feeling better than I had been.

Comment

Working...
                                X