Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Up.

Comment

Prayers up for little Emmett, I look forward to the hunting pictures with him down the road

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Continued prayers for you all

Comment

Continued prayers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s harder than any of us can imagine for mom, dad, and family - but those Dr’s and Nurses got this with a little help from the Man upstairs!

One hour and one day at a time brother..,

Comment

More prayers sent

Comment

More prayers going up!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you, your wife and Emmett as soon as this sends

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Day 3 update. Today was a much needed blessing for Krystal and I. God heard the thousands of prayers for Emmett, and our little guy had for the most part a good day. The only change to his health was the onset of jaundice, which is apparently expected at his age. Emmett is now glowing under the light. There was also a need for a blood transfusion, which again was expected due to the loss of blood from labs. We can live with this! For the good: his oxygen levels are getting better. His blood pressure and heart rate is maintaining. They are going to start lowering his dopamine supplement in hopes to wean him completely off. They can then start giving him micro amounts of colostrum that Krystal has started producing.

We have a major milestone to cross in the morning with Emmett's brain ultrasound. A big concern for premature babies are brain bleeds. 90% of brain bleeds occur in the first 3 days of life. Emmett's first ultrasound was clear, and God willing, his second will too. For all our prayer warriors out there, we need this test to be clear!

There was something that happened today that made the day extra special for us. Krystal and I were discussing last night on the idea of getting our little guy baptized. At that very moment, I received a text from the pastor of my church asking if it was alright for him to visit with us tomorrow. Long story short, our little guy was baptized today. This is just for the interim until we're able to have a big one with the family when he's older.

The amount of support and prayers we're receiving for Emmett is truly unbelievable. His support has spilled over state lines now, as people from across the country are reaching out to us. We are beyond blessed to have such an amazing group of people in Emmett's corner. Thank you all!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the updates. Glad to hear the positive news. Continued prayers.

Comment

Continued prayers. May God continue to be with you and your little one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

May God hold you all in the comfort of his hands and get you through this together. I ask this in Jesus' Holy name, Amen..

Comment

Working...
                                X