No announcement yet.

My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued prayers for healing for Clay! And also all the other families effected by this senseless act. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Man I am just seeing this. As I hold my 2 1/2 year old son I can not even begin to imagine being in your shoes or the shoes of those parents who lost their child.

Believe that God has a plan and for reasons unknown to you right now, this was in his plan for Clay. Many many prayers up for y'all.

Comment

Prayers up for Clay. The flesh wounds will heal. I pray the Lord will heal the heart and mind as only He can do. Sorry to hear this.

Comment

prayers for a full recovery for him and everyone involved.

Comment

prayers sent up for the Sante Fe community, especially those having to bury loved ones

Comment

Awesome to see him doing well god bless everyone effected by this incident and is pretty neat yall got to meet jj

Comment

Prayers up for Clay... but especially for you. I can't begin to fathom... In fact, I try not to because it is a scary thing to think about what your kiddo had to go through and must come to terms with, now and many years to come.

May the Lord provide you peace and rest.

Comment

Continuing to pray for Clay......I know how tough bullriders are and he will come out of this just fine. Lean on God and follow the doctors instructions.

Comment

I checked in fearing that this might have hit close to home this time. I hate that my gut was right. I can't imagine the uphill battle to come. Glad he's got a good family unit around him to help him through.

Comment

Survivors of the deadly shooting at Santa Fe High School received a special visitor Monday at the hospital: Houston Texans' J.J. Watt.

He’s making the rounds now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers for your son, family and the entire Santa Fe community.

Comment

Prayers sent to clay for his recovery what jj is doing is remarkable that's what these kids need right now seeing there smiles helps a lot my daughter's got out unharmed but I'm still in pain for the ones that didn't never would have thought this would happen in our town santa fe hogg slayer u or clay or your family need anything let me know

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

prayers for the whole family and community.

Comment

JJ is such a class act. Glad to see your son is up and on his feet. Thank the good Lord!

Comment

My son Clay

Prayers sent for Clay and all of the others affected by this tragedy.

Comment

Working...
                                X