Best Game Cams??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingib View Post
    That spypoint solar looks awesome EXCEPT for night time pic quality which looks to suck. Big turn off for me as good night pics are a must
    Where did you see the night pics? I haven't seen any sample pics anywhere online. If this is true I guess I'll have a trailcam for sale on the cheap. Camera won't be sent to me till first week in June.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
      Where did you see the night pics? I haven't seen any sample pics anywhere online. If this is true I guess I'll have a trailcam for sale on the cheap. Camera won't be sent to me till first week in June.
      Just put mine out a few days ago will check it this weekend and post some night pics.

The night pics I have seen posted have looked ok online. Some maybe looking for photo competition quality versus game cam useable quality.

Comment

I just bought a factory refurbished Browning Strike Force on Ebay for $79.99 with free shipping. I tested it for a few days in my backyard and it worked great. Put it out at the ranch a couple weeks ago but I haven't been back to check it since so no idea how it's performing out there.

Looked brand new though, the dealer on ebay had hundreds of the refurbished ones in stock for $79.99

I actually had a $15 off coupon on ebay so I snuck out at $65

Comment

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Browning Strike Force Sub Micro Trail Camera (10mp) | Btc5 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
            I just bought a factory refurbished Browning Strike Force on Ebay for $79.99 with free shipping. I tested it for a few days in my backyard and it worked great. Put it out at the ranch a couple weeks ago but I haven't been back to check it since so no idea how it's performing out there.

Looked brand new though, the dealer on ebay had hundreds of the refurbished ones in stock for $79.99

I actually had a $15 off coupon on ebay so I snuck out at $65
            That's probably all the ones they got back not taking night pics. If they got them all fixed that's probably a good deal.

Comment

Sold out

Comment

I bought a new Strike Force Elite last Feb/March from TCP been out since the day I received it original batteries still @ 98% 150 + pics a week. Great picture quality and TCP gives you a SD card and an extra year on the warranty

Comment

I own both the 2015 Strike Force and the Dark Ops. Love them both and are my favorite trail cameras.

Over the years I've used dozens of camera models (primos, moultrie, WGI, stealth, busnell, et al) the only one I will recommend other than the brownings are the scoutguard cameras.

Here is a comparison of the browning cameras, both 2015 & 2016 models from their website:

Browning Trail Cameras now offers you a full line of trail cameras and related accessories to help you capture great images of the game on your property.
                  Last edited by offthemap; 05-26-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Love my Browning Strike Force also and to me its the best overall camera on the market comparing:

1. Price
                    2. Battery Life
                    3. Delay
                    4. Pic Quality
                    5. Reliability

I had my hopes up for the Spypoint but the bad night IR pics is a turn off

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                      Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                      Some maybe looking for photo competition quality versus game cam useable quality.
                      I talked with TrailCamPro and they said its the same camera as the 11D basically with the solar option.

So that is where I went to look at the pics

I look for the best possible camera and pics as most of my pics are night time. And yes I love cameras and the best pics possible.

Comment

Anyone know about the Spypoint C9?

Cabelas has it on sale for 78 with a 10 mail in rebate. Normal price is listed as 130.

Comment

I like the Moultrie M-990i cameras. You can usually find them on amazon around $110 bucks. Good pics and great videos day and night....

Comment

Bought 4 Bushnell Aggressors last year.Didn't do as well as I expected.On one the display will not come on when you start up the camera all the time.All 4 had run away and washed out pic issues.I updated the software and it helped some.Battery life,detection range,and pic quality was outstanding though.

Comment

Working...
                            X