Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supertrooperl14 View Post
    [ATTACH]387823[/ATTACH]

Took this pic on the reservation yesterday. The bulls were going nuts. We seen 20 bulls at least. Sounds like things are heating up. I leave saturday to northern NM.
    Awesome news! We leave on Saturday for Unit 17, can't wait. Nice pic!

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
      Remember he is on the Acoma Pueblo lands. They qualify for SCI.
      I said (shooters)

Comment

Congrats on the cow. If your son is not hooked, have his head examined !

Comment

Monday morning 0800 trip begins! One more shift and I'm out. Unit 65. Hope things are heating up there too. Congrats on the harvests fellas its excellent motivation.

Comment

Any info on Unit 62? Leaving next FrIday for the last week of archery. We will be up around Snipe Mountain area with access to the private there.

Comment

Originally posted by ross View Post
              Any info on Unit 62? Leaving next FrIday for the last week of archery. We will be up around Snipe Mountain area with access to the private there.
              Don't forget to go Snipe hunting while there....

Been up there before, north of there the elk can make big circles around the area. One day they are there in one canyon, then not back there for another 2-3 days. In that area, if spooked they can go a couple miles before settling down.
              In the ravines lower down, make sure to check every ravine, just because you are 30 yards from the brush don't assume there is nothing there. Chunk rocks into the brush or whatever, you might get surprised.
              Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                Beautiful bull a3dhunter!
                Thank you!
                I true gift from God!

Comment

Just now getting caught up on this thread. Congrats on all the kills!! I just received my Montana license and tag in the mail today. Going for 8 days at the end of the month. It is rifle hunting, my first time hunting elk so I am pumped!

Comment

AWESOME!!! A3D!! congrats!! hope to hear the whole story soon....Those calves burning pretty good I bet!! :-) You need to take me with ya sometime and I will video your whole hunt. How ya getting the meat back home?

Heres my hunt if you didnt see it yet.. GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ueGe5knc3A"]Elk Bowhunt Colorado 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

403 SCI bull elk

Here is a pic of the 403 SCI. green score bull talken on the Acoma reservation.
                      all fair chase on Sept 3rd,2012
                      hunter Tom H....Guided by Ric Chancellor of Taos NM

Comment

Here is the Bull my hunter got on wed morning.
                        Another Acoma bull

Comment

Great Bulls. Looks like alot of fun. Congrats.

Comment

7 days.. I cannot wait

Comment

6 days till I head out again! It has been, and will be 12 -14 hour days till then. Man I'm tired. Glad it has cooled off some.

Comment

I leave in 4 days. Cannot get here fast enough.

Glenn

Comment

Working...
                                X