Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Rockwall.... Great game!

Comment

Rockwall held on, word is Baylor next Saturday at 2...

Comment

Barbers Hill 47-24 over a very tough Whitehouse football team. The game was closer than the score shows. Barbers Hill plays Manvel next Friday 12 noon @ NRG.

Comment

Spring Westfield-36 Tomball Memorial-26

Comment

Silsbee 45- Smithville 13

Comment

Boerne Champion 42. Corpus Calhoun 32. Great game!

Comment

East Bernard moves on

My Brahmas from East Bernard win over Natalia 42-7. Hope we can keep it up. Good luck to everyone still playing,don't get no better than Texas high school football playoffs.

Comment

Canadian rolls over Coahoma—- Cisco next week. Hopefully the rest of the way the games will be close and dog fights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Alderrg View Post
                    We (Barbers Hill) play Whitehouse Friday at NRG. Just got our tickets. Been quite a few years since we had a decent football team!
                    You should come to more games. BH always has a competitive team. This years team is more complete than past few years.

Comment

So happy that Rockwall beat Allen. Great game.

Wellington Skyrockets also won.

Comment

West Orange-Stark plays Bellville Friday in New Caney.

Comment

Gilmer squeaked by Fairfield 56-35. Fairfield scored three tds in the fourth quarter. Gilmer has Waco connally Friday 7:30 Allen stadium.

Any connally people here? They look like a run heavy team

Comment

I was one of the referees (Field judge) of the Allen vs Rockwall game last night! absolute best game I have ever seen and been apart of!

Comment

Ennis beat Burleson Centenial. They are moving on to play Frisco

Comment

Originally posted by Wbeene13 View Post
                                I was one of the referees (Field judge) of the Allen vs Rockwall game last night! absolute best game I have ever seen and been apart of!

Pretty good paycheck from last night I’m assuming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X