• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1430]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Merry Christmas Emmett!

Comment

Merry Christmas! May the Lord shine his blessings upon you all.

Comment

Merry Christmas Emmett and family!

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
            Thank you all for the kind words! Little man has been doing great. He's already getting spoiled from being held 24-7. We just cant help it. You all have been so supportive of us through all of this. Thank you!
            Any Christmas pictures? Y'all may not have taken any.[emoji6]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm so happy for you guys. Being a dad is the greatest thing I have ever been a part of. Enjoy these first weeks at home. And yes we were all as scared when we first brought one home!

Comment

I haven't check in lately, but I'm so happy to see that Emmett is doing so good. Praise God!!!

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for about Emmett! I dropped the ball getting these posted, but better late than never I guess! It was the best Christmas we've ever had, that's for sure. Here's a recent update and few pics!

Week 3 Post-discharge Emmett update. Emmett continues to do fantastic! It seems like with every visit he adds mulitple ounces of weight. With next week's visits, I fully expect him to break the 10 lb mark! That's quite the change from his 1 lb 14 oz weight when he entered this world.

Emmett's doctor visits went great this! The pulmonologist was really impressed with Emmett, considering he was a 24 weeker. He reassured us of what we already knew; we are so blessed that our little man is doing so well. After a session with Emmett removed from oxygen, the doctor gave us the go ahead to take Emmett off of oxygen while he's awake! This doesn't help us much on our sleeping situation and this persistent, beeping, pulse oximeter, but it is one step closer to getting off oxygen support. What a joyous day that will be! Emmett's other visit was with the Electrophysiologist, who was equally impressed with the status of Emmett's well being. The heart monitor Emmett wore two weeks ago showed no irregular heart beats or rhythms. He had an average heart rate of 80 bpm. All of this means he has absolutely no concern with Emmett's heart rate, and he will continue on without being paced.

Next week will be another two visit week. We'll be stopping back for a quick check up with the eye doctor. Then it's a new visit for us, as we check in with the physical therapist to make sure Emmett is hitting his developmental milestones.

The three of us want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! We're so glad we get to spend it at home with our handsome little guy. With it being Christmas, we're reminded how fortunate we are to have you all supporting and praying for us this year. We couldn't have done it without you all.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Pics

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news! Sweet pictures. Thanks for the update!

Comment

God is good. Merry Christmas Emmett.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Great & So Happy to hear the great updates.

Prayers Continuing.

Comment

E is looking good!

I remember when Weston and his parents were being lifted up in prayer, now he is hunting with his parents, doing things that couldnt be foreseen back then. Same will be for Emmett, couple of years from now he will be doing some awesome stuff.

Comment

That’s awesome news, y’all are in our prayers.

Comment

Great news and pictures! Happy for y'all.

Comment

Working...
                                X