BlindSPOT-360 camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BlindSPOT-360 camera

Does anyone have one of these? I just bought it at Academy on sale for $99.

Not sure if it's junk or if it's legit.

I was hoping someone on here has one and could give some feedback.

It says it can take live pics and video and store them in your phone. It works even if there is no cell service. The camera is remote controlled by a phone app.

I'm hanging on to the receipt until I have time to check it out for myself if no one has used it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting.....I always wonder what the hail is happening behind my blind that I can't see! Hooker up and report back.

Comment

Now I will know if the 10 point buck I'm hearing really is a squirrel

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Now I will know if the 10 point buck I'm hearing really is a squirrel
        Ha ha ha! They always sound something so much bigger!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Ttt
            Charge it, set it up at your house and give us a review! Slacker!

Comment

You tube has a couple videos

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                This^^^

Live review will work.

Comment

Yep

Comment

Would be cool to see what is going on behind my blind.

Comment

Ok. I am a slacker because I just took it out of the box yesterday. This camera is awesome! You can control its movement up, down and turn it all the way around. It doesn't make any noise when it moves either. I downloaded the app on my iPhone then set the camera in my backyard. I was able to see what the camera sees live, and move it with the push of a button. It can also zoom in. This can really come in handy to look all around you in the spots you just can see from your blind. It could also be set up on game trails coming in so you can be ready before the deer step out. They claim the wifi will work up to 50 yards away. I haven't tested that yet. I just set it on my back porch, then went in the house and started scanning my yard. You can record video and take screenshots too. The app lets you use multiple cameras also because each one has its own wifi connection. I'm sold on it, and can't wait to try it this deer season.
                      Last edited by AntlerCollector; 07-06-2019, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty cool

Comment

UPDATE!!!!

This weekend I was able to field test it for the first time. I placed the camera on a water trough that's about 40-45 yards from my camp. I was able to sit in camp with my phone and get a few good videos and snapshots of turkeys and deer coming to drink. This is really a typical game camera. It's more like an extra set of eyes that can help you hunt. You can set it up and watch deer coming in before you ever see them. It would also be cool for those of you who video your hunts. This camera could be set up for a reverse angle of the kill shot. Now that I know it works, I will have it in the field with me this fall. I will post some videos from this weekend I hope y'all enjoy them. I was able to turn the camera without spooking the game.

Comment

Turkeys!

Comment

Working...
                              X