Funeral Home hiring ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funeral Home hiring ....

in South Houston. The contracted funeral home that is under contract with us, is hiring funeral directors, embalmers and drivers. If you aren't to squeamish about the dead, it might be up your alley. If you are interested, let me know. It's easy work, just have to have a strong stomach.

I tried that for awhile. Dead end job with grave consequences if you stick around too long. I was always buried in paperwork. Had to have a couple stiff drinks every night when I got home. But this is a great way to get your foot in the door.....a lot of people would die for this opportunity. Don't let it pass!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
        i tried that for awhile. Dead end job with grave consequences if you stick around too long. I was always buried in paperwork. Had to have a couple stiff drinks every night when i got home. But this is a great way to get your foot in the door.....a lot of people would die for this opportunity. Don't let it pass!
        lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          I tried that for awhile. Dead end job with grave consequences if you stick around too long. I was always buried in paperwork. Had to have a couple stiff drinks every night when I got home. But this is a great way to get your foot in the door.....a lot of people would die for this opportunity. Don't let it pass!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hehe

Comment

folks just dying to get in there

Comment

Hey...don't kill the messenger....for Heaven's sake. Just sharing my experience. A job posting is not a life or death thing.

Comment

Chew is cremating it today.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                    Chew is cremating it today.
                    Yea he is.

I'm deathly afraid of what he may say next

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Chew will be here all week folks....Please try the fish and tip your waiters!

Comment

I recognize and appreciate be effort. Well done, sir.

Comment

I am dying!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you Chew, I needed a good laugh today.

Comment

Working...
                              X