Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could this thief be a TBH member, WINDOW STICKER (maybe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Chew?

Comment

I'm pretty sure BTB has spotted him at least once

Comment

I don’t know anyone with a truck like that, wish I could help. Reckon I have to assume the stuff was close to the road? Or did he figure out where it was hid?

Comment

Are the dates correct on pictures?

If this happened on a Sunday then no need to find him as he will be in hell soon enough

Comment

So is this also a sticker sighting? Just ask who is you lol.

Comment

Definitely looks like a Tbh sticker . How could somebody with such a nice truck be a thief???

Comment

Any chance there is more to the story?

Comment

Checking truck threads is probably another good idea, but IF it is a TBH sticker and the perp is on here much (which is likely because that truck ain't old enuf to be from an inactive member), likely he's seen this thread and that sticker is long gone... Mods may want to be on the lookout for someone wanting to get a thread/post deleted too...

They're among us y'all, but we all know that anyway. Sure be good if other TBH'ers he runs with would turn him in.

Comment

I hope a man driving a new 50K truck is not stealing another man's hunting gear in broad daylight . just does not make sense... Hope there is more to the story...

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                      Another thought of mine, maybe a lease member kicked off told him to leave his stuff and didn't want to abide by that. I mean it is possible.

Comment

What are the 2 T posts for in the middle of the dirt road for?

Comment

One 4:16 pic has the temperature at 64 degrees and the other 4:16 pic has the temperature at 68 degrees.

That's some straight up paranormal extraterrestrial stuff.......Or your trail cam sucks. I'm going with the theory that this was the ghost of the formal landowner and doesn't want his land hunted on....

Or a redneck that wants a new setup.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                            none at all sir, you know how these things work....

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Yes, I believe he defiantly posted a TBH sticker while stealing the stand!
                              Definitely defiant

Comment

give the jpeg file to one of the guys here with light room, prob can zoom in enough to get his face, the sticker and part of the license plate

Comment

Working...
                                X