Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does pregnant wife get a Mother's Day gift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

absolutely!!!!

Comment

If you plan on any bowhunting at all this season, I would highly suggest it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
        She’s not your mother. Haven’t bought anything for my wife in 16yrs. I make sure the kids get her stuff but that’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Same here

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
          My wife is 6.5 months prego and we have had this discussion. I landed on no. She landed on yes. We shall see.

Right... “We shall see.”

So what is she getting? That Mother’s Day present isn’t going to buy itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ERR on safe side...YES!!!!

Comment

my wife and I were in New Orleans for mothers day. she was pregnant and barely even showing it. the zoo was offering mothers free tickets for the day. we didn't know this until we arrived and saw the sign. when purchasing our tickets I asked if expecting mothers received the free tickets as well. we only had to purchase 1 ticket that day, my wife got in for free

Comment

Motherhood is a different level of emotional and biological investment. A couple of good suggestions here like the framed sonogram pic.

Gary

Comment

I'm in the "she ain't my mother" boat...

That being said, I'll probably get her a card and some flowers. We just dodged a $5K bullet car repair so she might not ***** too much about the cost of the flowers.

Comment

I would at least get her a card and write it as the baby was giving it.

Comment

gifts never hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                        As my dad taught me..."she ain't my mother."

It has been my experience that being older is not an automatic default for being wiser....see Ricky Bobby's Dad....

Might as well get in some practice for buying her Mother's Day stuff for your kid until he's old enough to buy them himself.

Comment

Heck yea. She's carrying your baby man....Take care of that woman!

But like BigL said, don't go crazy and set the bar too high.

Comment

As you know my wife is not far behind your wife. My situation is a tad different though, we have a 1.5 yr old foster boy and shes 8 weeks pregnant so like a lot of these guys said, O you bet I am getting her something. Check out the pregnancy pillow. There is a website called exactly that , they have 40% off right for mothers day special. I just ordered her's today. Wont be here by this weekend but she will like the papers in a card and will be quiet suprised I think. Congrats and make that Woman Happy Brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                              depends... are you a republican or democrat?
                              obviously a few dems in here, haha

for the ones saying no, do you not do it when the kid is 1 either?

Comment

Haha I'm in the same boat....I made the mistake a couple weeks ago when she said, "oh it's going to be my first mother's day". I told her she wasn't a mother yet...haha I quickly regretted my reply.

I got her a harmony ball necklace for mothers day.

I'd get her something that involves the baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X