Who else is in the sauna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else is in the sauna

I’m sitting in my ground blind dripping sweat on my thermacell. I checked the camera nothing in the evenings lol maybe tonight. I shot a few cow patties on the way and have the rifle ready for a night hog hunt later. I love Texas but dang bow season is always rough. Who’s sitting tonight or sat this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me, Krivoman feels like an oven. Hot and humid in Mason. On the bright side , two small bucks just stepped out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dkincaid View Post
      I’m sitting in my ground blind dripping sweat on my thermacell. I checked the camera nothing in the evenings lol maybe tonight. I shot a few cow patties on the way and have the rifle ready for a night hog hunt later. I love Texas but dang bow season is always rough. Who’s sitting tonight or sat this morning.

I sat this morning. Nowhere near a sauna due to the monsoon that lasted about 3 hours.

My wife and daughter took my place in the blind for the evening hunt. No word for the past few hours though they did see a bobcat early on. Couldn’t get a shot at it because the window is fully meshed, did send a crappy picture and yeah it looks like a bobcat alright.

Feeder was due to go off a little bit ago, good chance they can pop a couple of hogs at least.

Comment

I wussed out. After seeing nothing this morning I did some work around the camp and it was so humid I jumped in the truck and came home. So I am not shooting them from the couch as opppsed to not shooting them from the sauna

Comment

It's hot. In the old gas tank blind and this fiberglass gets hot. Have a Call 7 I've seen just trying to decide if it's worth taking or not.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Comment

Been in my tripod since 4:45 and man it’s humid!! Did see a nice eight right after 5, but now it’s time to break out the Thermacel!

Comment

How did I ever sit without a thermacell I’ll never know. I hear that beautiful breeze outside but the brick house blind is sealed pretty tight. I wonder if I’ll have visions so far I got the smoke and the sweat of a sweat lodge

Comment

Comment

In my rifle blind. Gonna try to knock the pork population down an oinker or two. It sure is humid.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

It's not too bad, have a good breeze blowing into the one open window and the red neck ac running.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think walking a mile to get in is what makes me so hot. If I were in my tree I’d be fine but would probably get busted with this wind

Comment

It’s not too bad at all in my tripod right now with a little breeze blowing. Been here since 4:00, only since three does out in the field. Cam shows a bachelor group coming in pretty steady right at dusk, we’ll see!!

Comment

Let me know if anyone wants me ask the devil a question for you. HOT In llano!Click image for larger version

Name:	571EF642-543C-48E4-ABBD-4B5CECDB10C0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	24555177

Comment

Sweating big drops in Lampasas Cnty

Comment

Way too many dang acorns on the ground out here. The live oaks are dropping huge acorns. It will be a month before the feeders pick up again I bet.

Comment

Working...
                              X