X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is going to be an amazing fishery

Comment

[ATTACH]625721[/ATTACH]
      Google was nice enough to update their aerials. Not sure when they took the picture, but it does a good job of showing humps, mounds, channels, and some of the deep water windrows peaking through.

Lots of brush, trees, rock, etc added since then but hope it helps give a better perspective compared to bank shots.

At full pool water should back into the trees in the lower right corner of this picture. That's the area I call the "shallows" in the pictures.

The channel on the lower left runs up towards the culverts (they are just out of the picture) and at full pool you'll be able to drive a boat all the way around the humps just to the right of the long sharp point.

Thanks again for following along.

Comment

When that bad boy fills up, that is going to be a lake of legendary proportion. Thanks for the updates.

Comment

Aweeesssooommmee!!!!!

Comment

Didn't see that last update but thats Awesome! Nice that google updated now, you can keep that picture and hopefully in two years you can get a picture of it filled all the way. Frame those bad boys in the fish hut.

Y'all gonna dove hunt around that tank?

Comment

I cant wait to start seeing fish

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                Tilapia will give those bass plenty to eat, and clean your pond up at the same time. They eat decently to!
                just what I was thinking!

Comment

Has any of this rain filled this baby up? Have enjoyed them pics.

Comment

My dad has good sized pond on his land but of course he tells me "I heard bass ruin a good pond"

Comment

Originally posted by BigWhey View Post
                      My dad has good sized pond on his land but of course he tells me "I heard bass ruin a good pond"

Tell him catfish ruin a good pond! Then go throw a few bass in!

Comment

No catfish in this pond. Not on purpose anyway. Word is the lake is full.

Im headed there now to plant duck holes. Will grab a few pics of the lake too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ride_Klein View Post

What fish are going in it?

Comment

With all this rain we have had up here has your placed filled any ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dieselman View Post
                              With all this rain we have had up here has your placed filled any ?
                              Post #161 says it's full....

Man I can't believe I'm just seeing this thread. Sweet lake! Can't wait to see the pics of it full.

Comment

Originally posted by Ride_Klein View Post

Can't wait to see those, this is looking great!

Comment

Working...
                                X