• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POS. Hope they get caught

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post

Does anyone know why someone would steal a dog? Seems risky on many levels. They are all chipped these days and all you have to do is flag the registry and he will be discovered at some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      This particular breed is a large bully dog. While not known for aggressiveness, the sheer size is appealing. You can't see microchips and the vast majority of dogs are not chipped.

I saw this on FB yesterday. I thought they said the thieves were from the Amarillo area and they are searching there, too.

Comment

Wife shared it yesterday on FB.

SSS them guys. My dogs are my family!!!

Comment

Worthless people

Comment

I hope they are caught. Thieves should be hung by the neck in the middle of town

Comment

Saw this on Reddit this morning with 20,000 views. Terrible that someone would steal a puppy.

Comment

These dogs are not cheap by any means to buy and I would bet all the mature dogs are chipped, not sure about a 10 week old puppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  These dogs are not cheap by any means to buy and I would bet all the mature dogs are chipped, not sure about a 10 week old puppy.
                  Yeah, this puppy has a chip. also, that one listed out of Brownwood is an adult Bordeaux.

Comment

Wow, some people.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with people

Comment

So I'm guessing he called the cops and gave them the video? should be able to run the color and make and come up with a list.

Years ago my niece was using my dad's Buick to steal dyson vacuum cleaners out of walmart and the cops had a list of the cars just like my dad's but never contacted him till the last car because he was 78 years old. anyway she got busted.
                        Last edited by Bassdeer; 10-09-2018, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Special place in HE// for these type cranks, that makes my blood boil.

Comment

This is definitely getting shared on social media, saw two different people share it that I promise have no relation to the OP.

Any updates?

Comment

Saw on Fox4 the puppy was recovered. Haven’t caught thieves yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a relief!

Comment

Working...
                                X