Come Fly With Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come Fly With Me

I want one of these powered paragliders...

Last edited by Cottonwood; 09-09-2012, 09:05 AM.

Looks fun..

Comment

any chance you can fly that hands free for a lil bit.. like long enough to get a few shots off at some hogs??

Comment

There is a guy from my hometown that has one and flys all over the place.

Comment

Friend has a 2 man version that I or we no longer fly in. We had a gust of wind pick us up off the ground bout 20' and slam us down seconds later breaking the alum. frame and front wheel off and rolling us over when the prop frame bent and hit the ground. I still have a sick feeling just thinking about that day and pain. Nothing broke but when you aint a spring chicken it hurts for days

Comment

Artrios I'm sorry to hear that, as I know just how long things take to heal at my age now "56"... I'm feeling the abuse I put my body through years ago.

Comment

No way you see me on one of those

Comment

Nope, not for me

Comment

Hell Yeah I heard you can get set up for around 5 Gs

Comment

Lol....

Comment

I have connected with the owner of the powered paraglider, and also the owner of our local REMAX Reality Hot Air Balloon. I will be going tandem on a powered paraglider, and up tonight in the REMAX Hot Air Balloon to do aerial photography work. Its a trade off..... I get to fly for free, and share the photos with them, its a win win for me.

Here is Dennis showing some flying and how easy it is.

World's Easiest Powered Paragliding / Paramotor / Paraglider/ Paramotoring Equipment!! Flat Top!!!

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun. Used to see a billboard advertisement outside of Lake Whitney for that sort of activity.

Comment

Awesome can't wait to see some of your work..

Comment

Id be a little spooked to do that lol

Comment

Working...
                            X