No announcement yet.

2021 Workout accountability thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday was crazy with rain showers and meetings, but got home at 10 pm and still rode 13 miles on my bike anyway. [emoji91][emoji2957][emoji91] Time to get it in today!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

This was Monday...
      Barbell Squats 3x12
      Incline Barbell Chest Press 3x12
      Barbell Rows 3x12
      Standing Barbell Shrugs 3x12
      Rear Delt Flyes 2 x12
      Lateral Raise 2x12
      Dumbbell Supinating Curls 3 x12
      Weighted Dips 3x12
      Seated Calf Raises 3x12
      Hanging Leg Raises 3x10

Tonight's work-out will be:
      Barbell Deadlifts 3x8
      Lying Leg Curls 1x12
      Barbell Shrugs 3x12
      Flat Barbell Chest Press 3x12
      Dumbbell Pullover 1x12
      Bodyweight Chin-Ups 2x12
      Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3x12
      Barbell Curls 3x12
      Tricep Pressdowns 3x12
      Standing Calf Raises 3x12
      Bodyweight Decline Sit-Ups 3x20

Comment

Dang Covid shot kicked my butt. I went home early yesterday, took a 3 hour nap. I was up for two hours and then back out at 9 PM. I turned the alarm off at 0345 this morning and said forget it. I still feel like crap today. Hopefully, I can make it tomorrow.

Comment

Got 24 miles on bike yesterday.....now sitting on a plane. Guess gym at hotel will work until Tuesday.

Comment

Absolutely fantastic leg and shoulder workout this morning.

Switch up meds and now trying lunesta for sleep and last night was actually pretty good which makes a world of difference.

Comment

Trying to get my running groove back yet again. This humidity is kicking my butt.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?

Comment

I finally slept off the Covid vaccine yesterday afternoon and last night. I made it to the gym this morning well rested and ready to tear some stuff up. Chest, back and tricep giant sets today. Probably going back to the gym for shoulders and legs tomorrow to make up for missing yesterday. Monday will be the last gym day for a week or so while I'm on vacation in Florida.

Incline chest press on smith/Bent over hex bar row/weighted dip
                Incline chest press on smith one notch lower/cable pushdown pronated and supinated grip/bodyweight pullup
                Flat bench press on smith/BB row inverse grip/overhead rope extension
                Incline DB fly/v-bar bodyweight pullups/cable kickbacks

Have a great weekend!

Comment

Made it in 5 of the past 6 days. All great workouts but Tuesday was a bit of a struggle. Today was legs and abs. We kicked *** today. Taking a couple days off as we are heading to pick up the grandbaby in about an hour for the weekend. She is a hoot and will have us worn out by the time we send her home, lol.

Comment

This thread has been asleep the last week or so

I've made it about 60-70% of the days since my last post.

Keep on chugging on..

Comment

Hit another goal..."199.8"..barely!!![emoji2957] Being at a high of 234 pounds I am going to enjoy this 15 mile bike ride today!!![emoji95][emoji898][emoji95]Click image for larger version

Name:	20210608_072245.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	24653575

Comment

Congrats again Oscar.

My wife and I are still hitting it everyday we have planned. We normally go 2 or 3 days and then take a day off. Im doing heavy, lower reps(15 warm up then 8,6,4) right now and it is kicking my *** energy wise. Im eating plenty including carbs but after 2 or 3 days Im toast. I guess my age is starting to show. Im doing this through the month of June and then Im going to change up my workout routine for July and cut the carbs way down.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Congrats again Oscar.

My wife and I are still hitting it everyday we have planned. We normally go 2 or 3 days and then take a day off. Im doing heavy, lower reps(15 warm up then 8,6,4) right now and it is kicking my *** energy wise. Im eating plenty including carbs but after 2 or 3 days Im toast. I guess my age is starting to show. Im doing this through the month of June and then Im going to change up my workout routine for July and cut the carbs way down.
                          I have very intrigued with going back to low reps heavy weights also. I used to love being a gym rat but not sure if that is the best route for me anymore. I have not felt this good in a long time and enjoying this run.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Hit another goal..."199.8"..barely!!![emoji2957] Being at a high of 234 pounds I am going to enjoy this 15 mile bike ride today!!![emoji95][emoji898][emoji95][ATTACH]1052099[/ATTACH]

Fantastic sir and congrats!

Comment

I'm baaaaack...

My wife and I got back from Destin yesterday evening and we hit the gym this morning after missing about a week. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna feel it for the next few days. Chest and bicep supersets 16/14/12/10 reps on chest and 4X8-10 on biceps. I didn't get it all in today mostly because I think that drive wore me out a little.

Incline chest press on smith/preacher curl
                              Incline chest press on smith/BB curl/incline situp
                              Flat bench DB press/ab roller
                              Incline DB fly/incline DB curls

Comment

Fast paced Shoulders this AM

Comment

Working...
                                X