View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 11:58 AM   #8
Mud Shark
Ten Point
Mud Shark's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fate, TX
Hunt In: Randolph, Co IL

may look into deferred adjudication as well. you may be ablet o take DD for one and defer the other. Just don't get a ticket in 90 days in the same county and it will go away.
That's if my memory serves me correctly.

I don't think a lawyer is going to be able to help you, nor would it be financially beneficial even if he could.
Mud Shark is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top