X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few fish biggest was 97lbd
    Attached Files

Comment

What facility did you use for the test and the 72 hour result? I am going also the last week of August fishing and need to line up that same result time frame... Did you also have to check with your insurance? You can PM if that is easier.
      Angie

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
        We have a cabin on Funny River Rd so much of our fishing will be on the Kenia.
        Nice. My favorite is sight fishing in the Russian River for the red salmon. I guess you’ll be fishing for silvers and trout. Silvers are a little harder to catch in the Russian because of all the spawned out reds. Good luck, take lots of pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
          We have a cabin on Funny River Rd so much of our fishing will be on the Kenia.
          I’ll be across the river from you if you’re still there next week. I leave Friday and get in sat morning. Will be piling up some sockeye each day and hoping to get a few first run silvers in the freezer as well. Pumped for the trout as they haven’t had the normal fishing pressure, I’m trying to break that 30” mark that has been eluding me.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            Lucky dog. It is one trip I need to get in soon. Been wanting to for years
            Don't go Glen...You'll never come back!

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
              Nice. My favorite is sight fishing in the Russian River for the red salmon. I guess you’ll be fishing for silvers and trout. Silvers are a little harder to catch in the Russian because of all the spawned out reds. Good luck, take lots of pictures!
              The Russian is about as classic and fun as it gets! Caught a couple limits up there in about 10 min in early July. Not to mention tons of bears to always keep it interesting

Comment

Working...
              X