Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
    Tipping is out of control in this country

Agreed. A tip is a reward for extraordinary service yet my freakin cleaners has a tip request when you check out with a card, I left a tip there once because the lady called me by name when I walked in and dang near had my clothes in hand before I reached the counter.

Sonic, for the love of God, you just carried my order from the counter to my window.....

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
      I tipped ten bucks on a donut this morning.

Didn’t change my day in the least, but it may have helped hers.

My philosophy as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        My philosophy as well.
        I don’t know if it’s still considered to be generous.... now that I realize that the more I give, the more I get back, but I’m going to keep it rolling.

Comment

what i'm talking about.

Comment

It's crazy how many countries that are actually against tipping or consider it a taboo!

Comment

They deserve more money than school teachers and district cowards

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                No. They don’t.

Comment

***?

Comment

I recognize the folk that were there for all of us during this BS Plandemic...

It were the Truck driver, AC folk, Electricians, Plumbers, Grocery workers, restaurant folk, farmers, fishermen.

School district folk can be replaced with an algorithm, they still collect our tax money and don’t wanna do squat...Cowards ! Not only are they afraid of Kung-Flu but the BLM curriculum coming your child’s way is despicable. Stay current on affairs people.

I’m of the mind of the fella up yonder tipping $10 on a donut, probably helps them.
                    Last edited by Johnny44; 08-01-2020, 10:27 PM.

Comment

There ya go ^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'll take some cash and give it directly to the person that served me.

Comment

I recognize the folk that were there for all of us during this BS Plandemic...

It were the Truck driver, AC folk, Electricians, Plumbers, Grocery workers, restaurant folk, farmers, fishermen.

School district folk can be replaced with an algorithm, they still collect our tax money and don’t wanna do squat...Cowards ! Not only are they afraid of Kung-Flu but the BLM curriculum coming your child’s way is despicable. Stay current on affairs people.

I’m of the mind of the fella up yonder tipping $10 on a donut, probably helps them.
                          You need to take a little time and become a sub or teacher so you can know what you're talking about. There's plenty to complain about in schools but to blanket plain teachers in there is dumb. It's worth a lot and quickly becoming priceless for a kid to have a good teacher that ignores a lot of the mandated BS.

BTW - Back on topic. What could the cashier do that's over and beyond to get a tip? Is actually taking your money in a timely fashion so rare it requires a tip?

Comment

I don’t tip on carry out. I’m the same as Chrisk. I let my wife write in the tip.

Comment

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                                I'll leave a tip with the cashier if Im picking up food to go because its likely split with the cooks but if the jar specifically said "tips for the cashier" I would be less likely. You didn't provide a service to me, you just ran my card.
                                That's like the person that cuts your hair having tip jar at their station. I'm paying for a haircut, I'm not getting served drinks and food. Why I quit going to the chain type hair places.

Comment

Working...
                                X