Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up 1 Savage axis in .243 and 1 Remington youth model 770 in .243
    Would be willing to sell the youth model if anyone needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by coach2 View Post
      Liberty walmart has nothing on sale

EVER! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        No guns on sale in Alvin. I asked the guy at the counter, he said none on clearance but wouldn't scan any of them. Even when I asked him to scan them he said the price was listed. I think some of those gun counter guy and managers, save the deals for themselves and buddies.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
        Particulaly the Alvin store
        My wife dealt with a less than pleasant guy at Tomball Walmart, ended up getting the manager involved. Lo and behold, they had .270’s, 7mm’s, .300 Win Mags in stock If I’m not mistaken, all of the 770’s there wound up being bought before she left. A couple guys came in as she was in the process, and the employee was not a happy camper by the time she left with every 770 being sold I get wanting to get one for yourself, and don’t blame folks who call their buddies and say “hey, get up here before these sell out”...but don’t lie to a customer

I stopped in Brenham to check, and the kid working there said “I don’t know, I’m not allowed to look it up” and started to walk away. I asked for the manager, who finally arrived after 20 minutes, and his explanation was “we don’t allow the employees to look up guns here, because we have had too many cases of them telling a customer that a gun is in stock, when it isn’t” okay, so how do you know what guns you have? The answer? “We have to go to the back and look” and then just stood there. Ummmm...okay skippy, get to looking unfortunately he came back with the wrong answer for me 😂 they were out...so don’t waste time driving to check Brenham Walmart, they don’t have any

Comment

Originally posted by texaswoods5 View Post
          How much for the youth model?

Comment

Originally posted by texaswoods5 View Post
            Check your PM’s

Comment

Bulverde cleared out. Or lying. F Walmart.

Comment

Tried up in Denton. They did their sale a week or two ago

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                  My wife dealt with a less than pleasant guy at Tomball Walmart, ended up getting the manager involved. Lo and behold, they had .270’s, 7mm’s, .300 Win Mags in stock If I’m not mistaken, all of the 770’s there wound up being bought before she left. A couple guys came in as she was in the process, and the employee was not a happy camper by the time she left with every 770 being sold I get wanting to get one for yourself, and don’t blame folks who call their buddies and say “hey, get up here before these sell out”...but don’t lie to a customer

I stopped in Brenham to check, and the kid working there said “I don’t know, I’m not allowed to look it up” and started to walk away. I asked for the manager, who finally arrived after 20 minutes, and his explanation was “we don’t allow the employees to look up guns here, because we have had too many cases of them telling a customer that a gun is in stock, when it isn’t” okay, so how do you know what guns you have? The answer? “We have to go to the back and look” and then just stood there. Ummmm...okay skippy, get to looking unfortunately he came back with the wrong answer for me [emoji23] they were out...so don’t waste time driving to check Brenham Walmart, they don’t have any

There’s some back door stuff going on with Tomball. My dad just tried to go in and buy one. Manager said they were out. And then another guy came in and asked about them that was the managers friend and he got a 30-06 and a 270 from the back. Be persistent with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
                    Tried up in Denton. They did their sale a week or two ago

Son of a.....

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
                      There’s some back door stuff going on with Tomball. My dad just tried to go in and buy one. Manager said they were out. And then another guy came in and asked about them that was the managers friend and he got a 30-06 and a 270 from the back. Be persistent with them.

Well that just sucks...at least those weren’t .243’s tho I might make a drive to a few of the surrounding stores tomorrow and see if I can find a .243 I don’t have anything planned tomorrow, so I might as well

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post

I’m curious, is this the 249 location? They were great with me last night. The worker was very candid with me though and said he had one in back with his name on it and another worker had one stashed. Different people working today though I’m sure.

As you can see it was a heavy load.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                          I’m curious, is this the 249 location? They were great with me last night. The worker was very candid with me though and said he had one in back with his name on it and another worker had one stashed. Different people working today though I’m sure.

As you can see it was a heavy load.

249 in Tomball not the one at spring cypress.

Comment

Guy at the Katy store laughed when I asked to see a rifle and said the manager said they arent selling firearms right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Matteo View Post
                              Guy at the Katy store laughed when I asked to see a rifle and said the manager said they arent selling firearms right now.

Which Katy store?

Comment

Got one Savage Axis in 6.5 for $124.00 plus tax and my friend got the one with wood stock and scope in .243 for $188.00 plus tax

Comment

Working...
                                X