No announcement yet.

Amazon Prim Shows & Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out Hunters on Amazon Prime. Al Pacino leads a group of hunters searching for Nazi war criminals.

Comment

Hanna on prime is great, Jack Ryan very good, and on the N.G.Channel Monday night, Barkskin, good.

Comment

The Night Manager is a great series. Very James Bondish. Really good..............

Comment

On Netfix-
          If you're in the mood for a dumb, pie in the face, silly couples movie give David Spade's- "The Wrong Missy" a whirl.
          I might have just needed some dumb comedy relief after all the recent going ons, but man my sides were hurtin at some of the scenes.
          It's predicable, but funny nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
            On Netfix-
            If you're in the mood for a dumb, pie in the face, silly couples movie give David Spade's- "The Wrong Missy" a whirl.
            I might have just needed some dumb comedy relief after all the recent going ons, but man my sides were hurtin at some of the scenes.
            It's predicable, but funny nonetheless.

This movie is hilarious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just watched Kill The Irishman. Very good and factual...

Grandson and I {he is 23} watched Guns Akimbo the other day and it was off the charts. Give it 40 minutes to build the plot and then yell and laugh for the rest of the show. This California pot thing seems to be making off the charts movies. You just can't make this stuff up...................

Comment

Memorial Day was outstanding.

Also, i don't do the tv series. I just don't watch tv. At all. We only watch movies when we can which is usually Sunday night.
                Last edited by Dusty Britches; 07-13-2020, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Hanna #2 is available now, great show. Another great show is, Sneaky Pete!

Comment

Missing 411: The Hunted is decent. It is an unsolved mystery type documentary about missing hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBadger View Post
                      Missing 411: The Hunted is decent. It is an unsolved mystery type documentary about missing hunters.
                      Just watched it. That is spooky. Just saw a story in the news about a missing hicker in the Sierra Mountains.................

A California woman went missing earlier this month after quarantining alone in the Sierra National Forest, her family said.
                      Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 07-13-2020, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post
                        Still advising Vikings to those who haven't watched
                        Vikings is pretty awesome. The Last Kingdom on Netflix is pretty much a continuation, but shown more from the English side. Very good also if you are into that period of history.

Comment

Try Everwood

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                            Memorial Day was outstanding.

Also, i don't do the tv series. I just don't watch tv. At all. We only watch movies when we can which is usually Sunday night.
                            Wow that was fun. Grandson has been around for a couple of weeks getting my house back together again. We are connecting...................

Great movie....................

Comment

T-9

The Man in The High Castle has been out of this world. I think I am on episode 30 and still blown away........................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                                The Night Manager is a great series. Very James Bondish. Really good..............
                                Digging this series.

Comment

Working...
                                X