No announcement yet.

FoxPro was on fire this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hammer the Fox with the nutty nuthatch but have never been able to call a coyote with it. I do not have the foxbang function on mine but I️ will start to follow up with the pup distress sound afterwards manually.

Comment

Sounds like a fun time!

Comment

Awesome bro. Killing machine.

Comment

Nice weekend!

Comment

Nice haul, congrats!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Oooooooh.....you lost my attention on the critters when I saw the fluted matte black barreled varmint gun. Maybe a Rem 700 22-250 or 223?.. Or is that stainless in a shadow?

Lol I get that a lot. It’s in 22-250 flat black heavy fluted. I believe it’s the 700 vsf. It’s my favorite boom stick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For those asking about the caller that model is the Hellfire and is a couple years old. I believe it is now called the Banshee, which is the same thing with a better remote. They can be had for about 300.00. They have some smaller units that are cheaper but it’s the loudest for the money in my opinion. I’m just about due for a new one and I will be going with the Shockwave I think.

Comment

Hell yeah, Brojangles.

Comment

Originally posted by stoic View Post
                    I'm also interested in getting an e-caller. Not sure exactly which model is the best value for an entry level unit.

If you’re wanting to ease into it or on a budget look into Icotec e-callers I’ve been pretty impressed and I think you can get into a pretty solid unit for about 130.00.

Comment

Good job. Congrats.

Comment

Nicely done

Comment

I've been wanting to get into predator hunting this year since seeing a lot of coyotes on our lease and less and less does (plus my son thats 4 loves shooting them ever since I shot one a couple weeks ago) . I'm going to start googling it and reading up on it, I tired this last weekend with a bluetooth speaker I have for music and some calls on an app on my phone but no luck. If anyone wants to share some advice for sounds to download and what kind of sequences to do, I would greatly appreciate it. Maybe what things are must haves. Thanks in advance. To the OP that looks like a dang fun weekend.

Comment

I'm 14 miles east of Seymour and I will charge up the batteries on the Fox Pro and get after it the second week of Jan, we see them more frequent than we would like. Didn't know they liked to eat corn! We killed 118 last year on a helicopter hunt but you wouldn't even know it today.

Comment

Originally posted by DownRange View Post
                              Lol I get that a lot. It’s in 22-250 flat black heavy fluted. I believe it’s the 700 vsf. It’s my favorite boom stick

Beautiful gun. I've only ever seen two and yours makes.. well two[emoji51][emoji1303]. I need to add one of those to my senderos

Comment

Working...
                              X