FoxPro was on fire this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FoxPro was on fire this weekend

Went out to my BIL’s lease In Seymour, this past weekend to just get away and see some different country. He mostly deer hunted but I wasn’t really keen on shooting deer at somebody else’s place seeing that I pay for my own lease. So I turned to the FoxPro for entertainment and I must say it was a blast. Ended up shooting 3 coyotes and a big female cat. Annnnnd.....I might have ground checked a big boar too, just as a target of opportunity.

Thanks for viewing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!!

Comment

Wow. That has fun written all over it. He must have a bunch of predators out there in God's country.

Comment

What call were you using on the fox pro?

Comment

I have several sequences that I use, but this weekend Nutty Nuthatch was like the Pied Piper. Every animal was killed during that 6 minute session. Im a big fan of bird sounds, I believe a lot of predators are educated on rabbit distress sounds so I try to throw something different at them.

Comment

and if you're not using FOXBANG you're missing opportunities on follow up shots if needed but also multiple kills, don't drop one and immediately get up, stay in the saddle and keep calling with that pup distress. I guarantee you will see more yotes, maybe not every time but it will happen.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Which model of fox pro are you using? I’m going to get into yote hunting at the lease after deer season.

Comment

Oooooooh.....you lost my attention on the critters when I saw the fluted matte black barreled varmint gun. Maybe a Rem 700 22-250 or 223?.. Or is that stainless in a shadow?

Comment

Thata one hick of a good time , what model is that? I’ve been wanting a go pro caller but not sure on which one

Comment

Heck of a weekend, lots of fun, congrats !!!!

Comment

Nice, congrats

Comment

Good work man! Which foxpro did you use?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by MilMan View Post
                            Which model of fox pro are you using? I’m going to get into yote hunting at the lease after deer season.
                            I'm also interested in getting an e-caller. Not sure exactly which model is the best value for an entry level unit.

Comment

Awesome. I bet that was a blast.

Comment

Working...
                              X