Damar Hamlin at game Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Do other NFL players hide medical history?
    Does HIPPA not apply to professional sports players?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
      BOOM. Game over. Buckle up.

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

This seems unreal. Doing some quick searching and lo and behold Nina Hayes (Delmers mother) address is in McKees Rock, Pa. A surburb of Pittsburgh.

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter View Post
        This seems unreal. Doing some quick searching and lo and behold Nina Hayes (Delmers mother) address is in McKees Rock, Pa. A surburb of Pittsburgh.
        It's most likely shopped. I just posted it as a joke even though a lot of people seem to think it's real.

Comment

So if he died why didn’t they just say he did ? No way they can get away with saying he is still alive for very much longer I wouldn’t think he will eventually have to speak publicly.

Comment

It's most likely shopped. I just posted it as a joke even though a lot of people seem to think it's real.

Definitely could be. I went into that search quarry and all the items on your snapshot were in the findings. Need to polish off that tin foil hat of mine.

Comment

BOOM. Game over. Buckle up.

I just paid the $7.95 to get the report from that website (searchquarry.com). There is no death record shown. They do have a background info report on him that shows publicly available info. Nothing out of the ordinary.

It still wasn't him at the game the other day. He's probably still in the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                Why?? So you can go there to look at it and comment, like you are now.. Whats the difference? LOL
                I try not to venture over to the land of conspiracy theories and the nonsensical rants of those easily triggered and living on the fringe. But we do often share the same campfire. So be it!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  I just paid the $7.95 to get the report from that website (searchquarry.com). There is no death record shown. They do have a background info report on him that shows publicly available info. Nothing out of the ordinary.

It still wasn't him at the game the other day. He's probably still in the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    We are all concerned that our favorite players could be at risk of this type of injury again, and want to know for sure what the cause was so we can do our part to help mitigate any future injuries in the NFL.

"If it saves just one life"
                    You are absolutely right! Sorry, I did not consider it from this perspective. My bad!

Comment

What would the NFL gain?

I think this one is a reach…we will know in about 4-6 months lol

Comment

Shane is doing the Lord's work over there committing $7.95 for all our half cocked theories. Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter View Post
                          Shane is doing the Lord's work over there committing $7.95 for all our half cocked theories. Bravo!
                          Actually it was only $5.05. I just saw the email receipt. I'll set up a GoFundMe so y'all can chip in to cover it.

Comment

this is the most stupid thread I have ever seen here - some of you need to get a life

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                              this is the most stupid thread I have ever seen here - some of you need to get a life
                              How is this the most stupid thread you have seen? We've had other threads that had people who think Dallas was going to the super bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                                Your still relatively new...give it some time lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X