No announcement yet.

Levi-Bowlife TV big deer Cactus Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baffin Bay the high fence trout fishery!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      Actually I have no fence on my west side. My buddy owns the property west of me. Technically I’m low fenced. But I couldn’t in good conscience say my deer are killed on low fenced property. I’m certainly wouldn’t enter one as low fence deer in a contest. I wouldn’t feel right cheating someone out of something they earned or deserved.
      But y’all bought one entire high fence ranch and divided it between you correct? Knowing it was completely fenced. Knowing you hunt all HF deer. So no. You’re not low fenced. Ain’t a thing wrong with it either. Until you call it low fenced.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        But y’all bought one entire high fence ranch and divided it between you correct? Knowing it was completely fenced. Knowing you hunt all HF deer. So no. You’re not low fenced. Ain’t a thing wrong with it either. Until you call it low fenced.
        No. There was no high fence when we bought it.

Comment

Man, I don’t think i would call it high fence either. If you own a ranch and the neighbor fences a few sides are you always hunting high fence? I have no issues and love the few high fences I’ve been able to hunt.

Comment

If when patting oneself on the back in social media you feel the need to declare either high or low…

I could not care less and wish all my high fence hunting buddies would hurry up with the invites!

Comment

If your sewer main is 90% plugged is it still considered unplugged and free flowing??? I call it greatly restricted and definitely not FREE FLOWING..

It's a game of words... Skullduggery... And it's just silly..

Comment

Isn’t the place you hunt on in Texas high fenced on three sides? Granted there is a low fence ranch to the east but it has a high fence on its east side. You are totally high fenced on your north and west sides. So the only place deer could escape would be y’all’s south side?
                No it is open to the south and to the east completely except for about 200 yards on the east but we have at least 10 miles of open fence and in fact the neighbors kill some of the deer we see and vice versa....FACTS brother and they are undisputed! or I would not be hunting there and for dang sure if it was high fence I would not call it low fence and if I wanted to enter into the TBGA or B&C or P&Y i can
                Last edited by ForEverlast; 12-02-2022, 04:59 PM. Reason: mispell

Comment

No. There was no high fence when we bought it.
                  So y’all knowingly surrounded the entire place with high fence. And you think it’s low fenced. Copy.

Quality entertainment I tell ya!

Comment

I recall this ranch when it was on the market and it was a high fenced ranch with two high fence pastures. On 4800 and one 2400 acres. maybe they knocked down one of the fences and left a pile of native deer with the "option" to stay or go. If I recall correctly, I am sure it the listing is still online. Not really sure what the big deal is anyway. He shot a deer on a 4800 acre ranch.

Comment

Actually I have no fence on my west side. My buddy owns the property west of me. Technically I’m low fenced. But I couldn’t in good conscience say my deer are killed on low fenced property. I’m certainly wouldn’t enter one as low fence deer in a contest. I wouldn’t feel right cheating someone out of something they earned or deserved.
                      This ! Well said.

Generally could care less until a public, marketing figure is intellectually dishonest and misrepresenting matters to promote oneself, gain an unfair advantage or line pockets with more money.

Levi is running from reality and intentionally misleading folks. Based on how he handled the OP, he knows what he is trying to get away with. He should just own it.

Comment

Originally posted by ForEverlast View Post
                        No it is open to the south and to the east completely except for about 200 yards on the east but we have at least 10 miles of open fence and in fact the neighbors kill some of the deer we see and vice versa....FACTS brother and they are undisputed! or I would not be hunting there and for dang sure if it was high fence I would not call it low fence and if I wanted to enter into the TBGA or B&C or P&Y i can
                        Try reading my post again. Here’s a fact for you. If your south fence between Myfie and John gets high fenced. You will be hunting totally high fenced property.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          So y’all knowingly surrounded the entire place with high fence. And you think it’s low fenced. Copy.

Quality entertainment I tell ya!
                          Reading comprehension is important. I never ever claimed any deer killed off my ranch as being low fenced. I probably technically could but don’t and don’t intend too.

Comment

I totally understand that a "hunting personality" does not want to get into the debate about pens. Even high-fenced 4800 acres is not small. It is the anti's that will see it as a canned hunt. Leave the dude alone. He has to show that he is a success to keep his brand rolling. Sad that hunters trash hunters, hunting legally by whatever means or methods.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                              I totally understand that a "hunting personality" does not want to get into the debate about pens. Even high-fenced 4800 acres is not small. It is the anti's that will see it as a canned hunt. Leave the dude alone. He has to show that he is a success to keep his brand rolling. Sad that hunters trash hunters, hunting legally by whatever means or methods.

This

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                                I dont this it is trashing the guy…many do not see what he is doing as hunting but rather shooting.

On all of these paid hunts, the work (hunting) is done by someone else. Not a knock, just way it has to be when you only have a short window on a piece of property.

I love to go shoot at First Point every chance I get lol

Comment

Working...
                                X