X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
    Sad way of thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. That’s not a “way of thinking”. The post you quoted is a fact.

My goodness. It doesn’t mean I don’t love America, patriotism, freedom, and what the Eagle represents to our Nation. Give me a break.
    Eagles don’t really fly around with arrows in their talons draped in a flag.

They do eat dead stuff on the road right next to buzzards through. That image isn’t what many of y’all want to see I suppose. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
      Don’t shoot these either but many people think they are seeing bald eagles in east Texas but they are seeing Osprey which can look very similar.
      No they're eagles and many people know the difference

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I know an eagle from a osprey from a hawk from a caracara (yes they are here in NE Texas) from a buzzard

Not doubting there are a few that see a large bird and can't ID but pretty sure majority can tell difference in them

I would not shoot an eagle if it had a chicken down in the back yard

Black headed / Mexican buzzards are different. If I had livestock and caught one near calving or kidding stock it would be eliminated

Comment

We see tons of eagles in Iowa during deer season. They’re always eating the fallen deer that weren’t recovered. We will see dozens at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

My goodness. It doesn’t mean I don’t love America, patriotism, freedom, and what the Eagle represents to our Nation. Give me a break.

They do eat dead stuff on the road right next to buzzards through. That image isn’t what many of y’all want to see I suppose. SMH
            You are exactly right, see eagles on dead cows in FL all the time, also live at the deer carcass bone yard. Right beside the buzzards and Cara caras.

Eagles would prefer to steal fish from Ospreys rather than catch their own as well, have seen that hundreds of times on Florida bay.

They are just eagles, not some holier than thou bird just because they were chosen to be one of our nation's symbols. National symbol or not, if they are doing depredation damage to citizens animals, they need to go. There is no shortage of Bald eagles.

And, yes I served proudly in the Army for our country.

Comment

East Texas turkeys!

Comment

East Texas turkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by Slabby View Post
                  Unless ypur a sheep rancher
                  Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                    I know an eagle from a osprey from a hawk from a caracara (yes they are here in NE Texas) from a buzzard

Not doubting there are a few that see a large bird and can't ID but pretty sure majority can tell difference in them

I would not shoot an eagle if it had a chicken down in the back yard

Black headed / Mexican buzzards are different. If I had livestock and caught one near calving or kidding stock it would be eliminated
                    I’m not coming at you in a hostile manner so please don’t take it that way. I’m just curious if it would make a difference if you are a full time rancher watching him kill your $200+ sheep and goat kids?

Comment

We have been seeing one Bald Eagle around the house for about 3 weeks now. Odd to see one alone, usually in pairs.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Good for you

Comment

SMH

You Serve?

Comment

AC
                            You served this country?

Comment

Sad way of thinking

Good for you

SMH

You Serve?

AC
                              You served this country?

My service to our Country is irrelevant in this discussion about a bird.

Happy Thanksgiving Uncle Saggy. Have a great day sir.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X