Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start city on the hill on Sunday nights- You will thank me later

Comment

I agree that a couple things in episode 2 were predictable, but we're enjoying it so far. Really liked the original and will keep watching this one. Much better than other junk my wife watches.

Comment

House of Dragons

The dragon standoff on the bridge under the low sun…great scene! I like it so far, but I hear that years pass between each episode. Lots of time jumps. Will be interesting to see if they can keep from the show from becoming disjointed. Also, too much dialog imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I restarted GOT from season 1 after watching the first 2 episodes. It started very similar a lot of jumping around to give context of all the characters and families. I'd imagine they want to capture the interest and explain what's going on for everyone who didn't watch GOT.

Now that it got signed for a second season, I'd imagine the following seasons will have a lot bigger budgets.

Comment

So how are y’all feeling about this series now? I don’t have the names down yet but the Kings brother is really making the series work for me. It seems that he is supposed to be the villain but he’s got the balls in the family and is one bad azz killing machine.

Comment

I need to see more violence. Was happy to see him cut that crab feeder in half.

Comment

I'm still really liking it. Do yourself a favor and watch after the credits roll. It will show you next week preview and explain the current episode high points. Daemon is a bad dude but so is the girl.

Comment

Princess Rhaenyra is going to be a boss but her accent is too thick and she is hardly vocally audible. Very hard to hear what the heck she is saying. Prince Daemon is growing on me. At first, I was hoping it would start just as GoT did by killing off main characters an episode and he was on that list... but now I think he will play an even more important role than I had expected. M aybe he creates the Watch down the road. Queen Alicent is interesting. I think she may be the most interesting character up to this point. I'm in for the long haul though at this point, I would say GoT had me craving sunday each week and House of Dragons has me watching "When I find Time".

Comment

Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
                    I need to see more violence. Was happy to see him cut that crab feeder in half.
                    Yes. I wonder if he will send the corpse to his brother just to say I handled it without you.

Comment

Subtitles helps

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                        Even my 22yr old kid does subtitles. I hate anything without them these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Tryton View Post
                        Setting the groundwork and a little predictable in the first 2 episodes but it should get better.
                        agreed!!!!
                        Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
                        I need to see more violence.

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                        Yes. I wonder if he will send the corpse to his brother just to say I handled it without you.
                        I think he will lay low until the 10 ships and 2000 troops hit the coast.........then attack his brothers troops. Im just saying!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

agreed!!!!

I think he will lay low until the 10 ships and 2000 troops hit the coast.........then attack his brothers troops. Im just saying!!!!
                          You could be right. I’m gonna try real hard to start watching with both eyes open. Not saying that the show is boring. It’s just the way I watch TV. LOL

Comment

I'm still liking it. I knew Damon would eventually grow on me. It seems to me like the king has 1 person on his council that actually cares about the realm. Everyone else is too busy playing the game.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am reading the next time jump will be like 10 years and the actors are changing to reflect that….
                              It’s a good show but just like GOT I personally find it hard to keep up with who is who etc…

Comment

It’s no GOT, a little slow for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X