Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We liked it, think it will be good.

Comment

good....but i may have to turn on subtitles. i had trouble understanding them alot. maybe i'm just getting old and hard of hearing.

Comment

Subtitles YES. I rewatched the first episode and it all makes much more sense to me now. Much like GOT was with all the characters and strange names/spellings.

Comment

8 out 10 for us!!! We been counting this down for months. Thoroughly enjoyed from beginning to end.[emoji12][emoji1733][emoji1018]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoyed it for the most part except seeing way to much of Dr Who for my liking. Was waiting for him to pull out the sonic screwdriver.

Comment

Originally posted by RSW0913 View Post
              good....but i may have to turn on subtitles. i had trouble understanding them alot. maybe i'm just getting old and hard of hearing.

Even my 22yr old kid does subtitles. I hate anything without them these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post

I prefer to watch with subtitles as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                  Lmao. You’re one episode in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Yep I rated Episode ONE a 2.5 out of 5 and stand by it but thanks for your input.

Comment

I couldn't get halfway through the first episode, the characters seemed like made for latenight TV series quality and dialog couldn't keep my attention. Really liked the GoT series, this one's gonna be a dud. Yall let me know in a few months if that's not the case maybe I'll try it again.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post

Ditto........plus watch it back to back which clears up stuff!

Comment

Episode 2.........AWESOMENESS!!!![emoji1733][emoji244][emoji886]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Episode 2.........AWESOMENESS!!!![emoji1733][emoji244][emoji886]

We have it recorded and will be watching this evening.

Comment

Setting the groundwork and a little predictable in the first 2 episodes but it should get better.

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                              Yep I rated Episode ONE a 2.5 out of 5 and stand by it but thanks for your input.

No problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I've really liked the show so far, I have a feeling it's going to get interesting really quick. However, I'm not real crazy about many of the characters. I really like Rhaenyra, who doesn't. But after that, not so much. Daemon will probably come around and be one of my favorites, but I didn't like that stunt he pulled joisting.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X