Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll wait for season reviews and then binge watch if it’s worth it

Comment

Definitely in for this one. I heard they replaced all of the old showrunners that screwed up the last few seasons of GoT. I thought it was off to a good start being the first episode where they have to set the stage...

Comment

The problem with the last two seasons of GOT was that they didn't have the books to guide the show. House of the Dragon doesn't have that problem.

Comment

I will nerd out with any or all of you if you would please PM me account info so i can watch HBO again. had to cancel for finance reasons.

Comment

Going to check this one

Comment

Dragons are awesome!

Comment

We will start watching here soon...streaming it. Too much crap going on last Sunday. Don't give a **** how they ended the last one. I'm always up for a good medieval type series...

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                  I give it a 2.5 out of 5. It needs to pick up soon.

Lmao. You’re one episode in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    We will start watching here soon...streaming it. Too much crap going on last Sunday. Don't give a **** how they ended the last one. I'm always up for a good medieval type series...

Me too. Those bastages were savage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not sure what the attraction is for her but GOT was one of the very few shows my wife would tolerate that had violence and (.)(.)s so that’s a win for me. Dragons follows suit[emoji3526]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why am I on a bow hunting site and intently listening to the green screens opinion on gots lol

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                          The problem with the last two seasons of GOT was that they didn't have the books to guide the show. House of the Dragon doesn't have that problem.
                          I agree 100% on GOT. We might be running into the same problem with HOD though. It's my understanding that the show picks up in the middle of Martins "fire and blood" vol. 1., he's not written vol. 2 and it's a 2 vol. story.

We all know how Martin is about finishing stuff, that's why I haven't read fire and blood. With that being said though, I'll probably order the book as soon as the season one is over, lol.

Comment

So far it has been good, just cant wait for more!!

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                              I give it a 2.5 out of 5. It needs to pick up soon.
                              Agreed. It was underwhelming.

Comment

Preview of upcoming episodes is already showing arms, hands and nutsacks being cut off. What else can you ask for!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X