Food poisoning sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food poisoning sucks

I believe I got food poisoning not sure from what but my guts have been trying to crawl out of any possible opening they find... day number 3 now and I’m tired of this crap( no pun intended). At least I’m getting an ab work out.

I'd go to the dr. Usually food poisoning runs its course fairly quick.

Comment

been there. had food poisoning from a place and not only me but my entire family got it. luckily that establishment is no longer with us. good luck to ya sir

Comment

I've had food poisoning twice and it has always run its course with 24 hrs or so. You might have a stomach virus of some sort.

Comment

Your wife is a nurse I'm surprised she hasn't made you go to the dr. yet. Lol

Comment

I got salmonella last yr, and it was about 4 days before it cleared.
            I was blowing foam at about 180psi out the southern end of things.
            Definitely no fun.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              I got salmonella last yr, and it was about 4 days before it cleared.
              I was blowing foam at about 180psi out the southern end of things.
              Definitely no fun.
              Natty Light has the same affect.

Comment

That sucks. My crowd passed some kind of 24 hr stomach bug around a while back. We drank lots of Gatorade and water. Coming out both ends with velocity!🤢🤮

Comment

My experience is that it blows, not sucks. And from both ends. Sometimes simultaneously

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                    Your wife is a nurse I'm surprised she hasn't made you go to the dr. yet. Lol
                    She knows better than that lol

Comment

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
                      That sucks. My crowd passed some kind of 24 hr stomach bug around a while back. We drank lots of Gatorade and water. Coming out both ends with velocity!🤢🤮
                      Lucky it’s only been like that for one day now it’s only one end at a time.

Comment

Not normal for food poisoning to last that long, head to the doctor!

Comment

It sucks. Year before last, by daughters volleyball team was playing for the state championship. Eight of the 10 players got food poisoning the night before the game. Needless to say, they played fairly sh__ty the next day. Stay out of On the Border in Garland!

Comment

I got it on my first trip to Africa. It was horrible. Had to keep working through the entire mess. Thank god there was a rest on the rig floor. BUT definitely see a doctor. It usually blows through in about a day or so.

Comment

So far today symptoms have dramatically improved feeling decent now. Hopefully by this evening I’ll be back to normal.

Comment

Working...
                              X