No announcement yet.

Dad shot at a big one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody know where to find the tracking dog list?

Comment

Sticky at the top of the page

Comment

Good luck with recovery, Sorry this happened.

Comment

Be nice to him. People take hunting way too seriously. You’ll regret it if you’re a jerk

Mabe give him a gun for next time

Comment

Dad shot at a big one

Might have to change your tapatalk to web view to see the list. It's at the top of the around the campfire page.

Link:

Comment

Not having any luck on calls made from the list so far. If anyone knows of someone close to Somerville please let me know.

Comment

Smdh

Comment

I don't know if he's on "the list" but try Bobby Merchant 979-574-4033

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sorry if some of you ladies think I was being harsh. I assure you, my dad has thick skin and is completely unphased by anything I said.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                      I don't know if he's on "the list" but try Bobby Merchant 979-574-4033

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      He is and I believe I got a voicemail. I will try again now, thank you.

Comment

hope yall find him.

Comment

White hair probably barely missed and shot tight under it and gave it a good shave across the chest. I did the same once. Shot the same deer a few weeks later and could see where I shaved his chest earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                            I'm sorry if some of you ladies think I was being harsh. I assure you, my dad has thick skin and is completely unphased by anything I said.
                            😂

Good luck on the search...hope y'all either find the buck or see it on camera soon

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                              White hair probably barely missed and shot tight under it and gave it a good shave across the chest. I did the same once. Shot the same deer a few weeks later and could see where I shaved his chest earlier.
                              I believe that this is what happened. The patch I found at the shot was long white hair. We followed the trail per Bobby' recommendation for another 30 yds on microscopic blood before it ran out. We are all in agreement that this deer will show back up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

If arrow is clean probably just nicked him, I would still get a dog, have heard of guys just clipping and artery in the leg near the knuckle and finded the deer dead bled to death.
                                Last edited by bossbowman; 11-19-2017, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X