Cheap polarized sunglasses help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like my Strikekings from Academy

The Strike King S11 Sunglasses feature polycarbonate frames and high-contrast, polarized polycarbonate lenses with antireflective, water- and scratch-resistant coat...

Comment

The cheap fishing glasses at walmart are my go to. i have several pairs in the boat, jet ski and truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
        Walmart fishing section
        that is what I wear everyday

Comment

I just got these in today as I am going to Costa Rico Sunday and did not want expensive glasses. These are very nice and was impressed big time. Got them in 2 days. Case is nice and firm and fit is really nice.. also has a soft case/ bag to store them in or clean glass.

Price was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Passage View Post
            Sun cloud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            This. On my second pair now. First pair held up through lots of abuse.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the Shady Rays I bought wear while Costas were off for repair. Costas are still in my drawer bc I’m lazy and the Shady Rays do the job.

Comment

man Situations like that are what costas are meant for. First time I put a pair on at the beach I could see each of the 3 sandbars it was awesome. A good tight pair of croakies for $10 at academy should be all you need.

Comment

Goodr. $25. Lots of variety. VERY comfortable as they are made for running. I thought they were a joke until I tried them. No reason to pay more.

Comment

Blenders

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Shady Rays are pretty darn good for the price.

Comment

Comment

Don’t know if they are legit or not but I ordered a few pair! Buddy at work sent me link.

Comment

When I researched after dropping two pairs of Oakley’s into lakes it seemed evident that Strike King S11 glasses were the best you can do according to the internet. However I just bought another pair of Oakley’s and a floating strap to hold them on.

Comment

Try some Goodr, little goofy but they're light weight, durable and polarized for $25.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                                Goodr. $25. Lots of variety. VERY comfortable as they are made for running. I thought they were a joke until I tried them. No reason to pay more.
                                Ahhh, you beat me to it- What he said

Comment

Working...
                                X