Calling Encinal (Marko)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling Encinal (Marko)

What does the buck that had all the drop tines look like this year?

Or just a few of your buck's on camera pics. Those pics always get me excited for the up coming season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This guy??

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
        Wow!!! All I got for that.

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
          Yes sir

Comment

Yea I miss the pics he used to post.

My favorite was a buck that had double rows of points and they called him like fence row or something like that. Followed him through marko for a few years. Can't remember what happened to him.

Comment

While we are asking about encinal deer- whatever happened to the buck with the double row of points? Did yall take him that year or pass? If so, did the double row of points show up the following year?

Comment

I think y'all may be referring to a deer he called Kink. Was one that always pushed my buttons too.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Truckville View Post
                  While we are asking about encinal deer- whatever happened to the buck with the double row of points? Did yall take him that year or pass? If so, did the double row of points show up the following year?
                  That's the one I followed through him. If I remember correctly the double row quit happening after a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                    Yea I miss the pics he used to post.

My favorite was a buck that had double rows of points and they called him like fence row or something like that. Followed him through marko for a few years. Can't remember what happened to him.
                    Heck, I think this may be the same deer..things just started growing down. Could be wrong on that.

Comment

How about it Marko.

Comment

One more time since you have been commenting a lot about culling. Share some pics with us.

Comment

I'll have some free time tomorrow to post some pics. TUCO has been just posting what pictures he's taken because I was getting blowback for posting photos.

Comment

Shoot me ya'lls email addresses via PM if you have iphones and ill give you more pics than you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                              I'll have some free time tomorrow to post some pics. TUCO has been just posting what pictures he's taken because I was getting blowback for posting photos.

Really? That is insane.

-john

Comment

Working...
                              X