X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take Vandy in a best of 3 series.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

It seems like this happens every time Texas gets to Omaha. Great pitching but terrible hitting. Need to be more aggressive and swing the bats. Hopefully if Texas meets MSU again that ump will be on the foul line. He was consistently terrible for both teams.

Comment

Hats off to Miss State. I hope the Horns get a shot at them again.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
          It seems like this happens every time Texas gets to Omaha. Great pitching but terrible hitting. Need to be more aggressive and swing the bats. Hopefully if Texas meets MSU again that ump will be on the foul line. He was consistently terrible for both teams.
          The ump behind the dish was Steve Mattingly and he has a long history of sucking.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            Virginia is the hottest and luckiest team in the country somehow.
            Think Schloss might have some of that luck for next year? We need some of it bad.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post

That one above the letters was pretty bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Think Schloss might have some of that luck for next year? We need some of it bad.
                All depends on the assistants. Schloss is a CEO.

Comment

10:00 Min mark.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWe8Lo_YgA&t=469s"]#7 Mississippi St vs #2 Texas (A Classic!) | College World Series | 2021 College Baseball Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Ump sucked for both sets of pitchers/batters. But the most impactful had to be the 2-2 pitch to Melendez in the 9th. That was a strike all day long and the called ball kept the game going and almost ended up letting Texas back in the game.

I hate it when umps make themselves a part of the game. He did that all night.

Those two pitchers from MissSt were way good. But the Texas batters made em look even better. The bats are gonna have to start finding the ball in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                      Ump sucked for both sets of pitchers/batters. But the most impactful had to be the 2-2 pitch to Melendez in the 9th. That was a strike all day long and the called ball kept the game going and almost ended up letting Texas back in the game.

I hate it when umps make themselves a part of the game. He did that all night.

Those two pitchers from MissSt were way good. But the Texas batters made em look even better. The bats are gonna have to start finding the ball in a hurry.
                      I don't think the umpires will actually be one the field much longer!

Comment

Bednar was the only dominant pitcher. They had some things going well on the closer.

Madden pitched a solid game.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Bednar was the only dominant pitcher. They had some things going well on the closer.

Madden pitched a solid game.

Closer had 6 Ks in 3 innings ... He was pretty dominant until the 9th when Antico got a hold of one and Melendez opened his eyes and fought pitches off like he gave a ****.

We couldn't hit 90-92mph fastballs over the plate and couldn't lay off the high fb either.....horrible combination. They better get it right or its gonna be dos and vaminos...

Comment

Smart- it almost seemed like a virus. Once on kid caught the bug they all did. The announcer was even saying just go high fastball. We were sitting in recliners saying here comes the high fastball. I would think sitting high fastball - get high fastball- the success rate of fighting it off instead of swing and miss would have been higher

Comment

Man if Hodo makes that catch it goes to the 10th 1-1.

Comment

AZ vs Stanford up now.

Comment

Working...
                                X