2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    The ump has called them up and down, but wouldn’t give in on the corners. He nibbled Madden on the corners. States pitchers wanted to be up and he’s called it for them and Texas couldn’t touch it when they tried.

Nothing but credit to Miss States pitchers.

No doubt, State has owned the zone. That was dominant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well pitched game from all

Comment

What a game.

Comment

Great pitching. 21 K’s for MissSt.

Comment

UT vs UT tomorrow……hmmmm

Edit…..Tuesday.
            Last edited by RLB; 06-20-2021, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Good game. Horns came up a bit short.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas and Tennessee got to give it a go the hard way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  UT vs UT tomorrow……hmmmm
                  Tuesday. 1pm.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas has had a few of these games this season were they looked like little leaguers out there. Hopefully that spark in the 9th will get them going and they can fight their way back through the bracket. They have the arms to make a run.

Congratulations to Miss State. Those two guys are studs.

Comment

Looked like helluva game

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Props to Texas pitching for keeping it in striking distance and giving them a chance in the 9th.

Crazy to think a wind blown back fair ball by inches was the winning run. I’m still not sure what happened to Hodo on that play. He also had a horrible swing on a 2-0 count to end the game. He played like a freshman all game. [emoji2357]

I promised my wife I’d buy her a whippet puppy (she likes them, I hate them and my favorite player - Hodo - high school mascot was a greyhound so that’s how we got there) Texas wins a National Championship in April so it’s not an L for me tonight.

Comment

That was a lot of good pitching from both sides. Now ya got UT vs UT.
                          HAIL STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            Props to Texas pitching for keeping it in striking distance and giving them a chance in the 9th.

Crazy to think a wind blown back fair ball by inches was the winning run. I’m still not sure what happened to Hodo on that play. He also had a horrible swing on a 2-0 count to end the game. He played like a freshman all game. [emoji2357]

I promised my wife I’d buy her a whippet puppy (she likes them, I hate them and my favorite player - Hodo - high school mascot was a greyhound so that’s how we got there) Texas wins a National Championship in April so it’s not an L for me tonight.
                            Get off the interwebs

Comment

Great game. My money is on either of those two to win it all.

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
                                Great game. My money is on either of those two to win it all.
                                Virginia is the hottest and luckiest team in the country somehow.

Comment

Working...
                                X