No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought GGII had reverse split coming in near future. Beware the consolidation...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
      I thought GGII had reverse split coming in near future. Beware the consolidation...
      Ive done a ton of research on this one and have not seen anything about that.

Comment

XFLS is one to keep an eye on.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
          XFLS is one to keep an eye on.
          Have a good weekend guy's

Comment

Ive done a ton of research on this one and have not seen anything about that.

I was mistaken, it was a “reverse merger” that I read about..., not a reverse split.

Comment

GGII killin it today

Comment

GGII killin it today
                Yep, got in at .02 with 100k and took profits on the way up. Wishing I had all 100k now!! Gonna ride the rest to the moon, lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                  Yep, got in at .02 with 100k and took profits on the way up. Wishing I had all 100k now!! Gonna ride the rest to the moon, lol!!
                  Got in at the same with 1.1mill. Sold 500K on way up and holding the rest for awhile. Grabbed 1.3 mill of ELRA Friday in low 4s and still holding.

Comment

Good day for GGII

Comment

Another one to keep your eye on.
                      GVSI

Comment

Got in at the same with 1.1mill. Sold 500K on way up and holding the rest for awhile. Grabbed 1.3 mill of ELRA Friday in low 4s and still holding.
                        NICE!! Your account is a tad larger than mine, lol!! Saw ELRA run up but missed it and wont chase. PJET had filings after hours so it should run in the am. GVSI moving up nicely, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                          NICE!! Your account is a tad larger than mine, lol!! Saw ELRA run up but missed it and wont chase. PJET had filings after hours so it should run in the am. GVSI moving up nicely, too.
                          Sold ELRA today and loaded up a good amount of PJET. GVSI is a solid play. RETC is another George Sharp play that’s still sub penny.

Comment

Sold ELRA today and loaded up a good amount of PJET. GVSI is a solid play. RETC is another George Sharp play that’s still sub penny.
                            What does GVSI do and how profitable are they! What makes them a solid play?

Comment

Speculation is GGII could hit 0.25 by Friday, Do you own DD.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                                Speculation is GGII could hit 0.25 by Friday, Do you own DD.
                                What app are you using to purchase GGII?

Comment

Working...
                                X