This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    Funny it’s all coming from the guys who supposedly aren’t conference honks! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I don't see anybody celebrating OU's win except oktx. Don't confuse ridiculing SEC honks for supporting Big 12 foes. If yall can get that through yalls Aggy heads, it will be nice and quiet around here.

Last edited by Smart; 12-31-2020, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Does Aggy want to be there in case they lose? We need to get that cleared before the game starts
      Don’t know why you’re honking on Aggies, everyone I’ve seen have said congrats to OU and they hoped Florida got blown out......not sure where that’s coming from. Amazing what a longhorn win does for post counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        4 of the 9 Big 12 teams are ranked better than tOSU in total defense. They also played 9-11 games versus some of the most prolific offenses in the country.
        I didn’t say anything about tOSU....you did

I said earlier our defense is suspect THIS YEAR

last year with Chase Young leading it , it was one of the best....

With that said, the Big 12 doesn’t play defense....that’s a fact

Comment

Don't confuse ridiculing SEC honks for supporting Big 12 foes. If you can get that through yalls Aggy heads, it will be nice and quiet around here.

Were not! Y’all are clearly being honks! Sip gonna sip and crawfish![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            They’ve played it in the last two games I’ve watched......

Comment

Collins not playing.

Comment

I didn’t say anything about tOSU....you did

I said earlier our defense is suspect THIS YEAR

last year with Chase Young leading it , it was one of the best....

Wrong

Comment

I know there’s many who think there too many bowl games but I for one don’t think so. I actually like having them all.

Roll Tide!!!

Comment

Funny it’s all coming from the guys who supposedly aren’t conference honks! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
                    It's a joke, it went over your head

Comment

Were not! Y’all are clearly being honks! Sip gonna sip and crawfish![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Clearly....ie through maroon glasses...creating what you want to happen

Comment

I don't see anybody celebrating OU's win except oktx. Don't confuse ridiculing SEC honks for supporting Big 12 foes. If yall can get that through yalls Aggy heads, it will be nice and quiet around here.

I’d like to add that I didn’t decide to chant until sec started with excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          They’ve played it in the last two games I’ve watched......
                          Yeah....
                          Colorado was a quality opponent....

And Florida B team.....

Come on man

Comment

Yeah....
                            Colorado was a quality opponent....

And Florida B team.....

Come on man
                            Honks....^^^^ is NOT an Aggie making excuses^^^^

NOT an Aggie.....

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              Don’t know why you’re honking on Aggies, everyone I’ve seen have said congrats to OU and they hoped Florida got blown out......not sure where that’s coming from. Amazing what a longhorn win does for post counts.

I'm honking on your other Aggy brethern... And helping get the excuses out of the way and cleared pregame.

As far as my posting...I'm under quarantine for Covid as I was exposed Sat by TBHer Humper who tested positive. My wife is a Covid Nazi with a immune system disorder so what else am I going to do? I'm confined to my home office until the 7-8 days pass.. Football and TBH ...

Comment

I'm honking on your other Aggy brethern... And helping get the excuses out of the way and cleared pregame.

As far as my posting...I'm under quarantine for Covid as I was exposed Sat by TBHer Humper who tested positive. My wife is a Covid Nazi with a immune system disorder so what else am I going to do? I'm confined to my home office until the 7-8 days pass.. Football and TBH ...
                                For the first time since this crap all started I M starting to get concerned about it....
                                In the last week, we have found out about 5 different friends and families that do not know each other that ALL have got sick....not hospitalized but sick....cancelled all our Holiday and NYE plans because of it.....
                                We can’t take a chance due to a 26 year old SIL with cancer and cannot take any chances...

Get well

Comment

Working...
                                X