This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    So North Carolina has a bunch of opt outs, Aggie should win by 40 but won’t count. Is that the narrative we are running with?
    Exactly what I was thinking. It’s going to be tough to walk back the narrative created here if UNC plays a good game or somehow wins with all those players out.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Oh, ok..
      Hey man, if you want to crow about an insignificant win in a illegitimate season, that's your business. That being said, it would have been a better game if all players would have played. Different outcome? I doubt it.

Comment

So North Carolina has a bunch of opt outs, Aggie should win by 40 but won’t count. Is that the narrative we are running with?

Does Aggy want to be there in case they lose? We need to get that cleared before the game starts

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
          Exactly what I was thinking. It’s going to be tough to walk back the narrative created here if UNC plays a good game or somehow wins with all those players out.

What narrative? If UNC wins then they win. That would mean they played better and scored more points. Pretty simple concept. Having starters opting out should not be an excuse either way. It’s a reality some teams have to face. I just do not want to watch blow-out games if a team is missing a bunch of starters. It would be no different than a Baseball game. If your favorite College Baseball team is missing five or six starters then it is just hard to watch a game that will not be competitive. Since hearing that UNC has starters opting out.....I am now looking forward to the final four games. I digress.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
            Hey man, if you want to crow about an insignificant win in a illegitimate season, that's your business. That being said, it would have been a better game if all players would have played. Different outcome? I doubt it.
            Seemed significant to OU’s players. So when sec loses, it becomes insignificant?
            Had gator won the narrative would have been, “Look at us we beat the Big 12’s best with out our starters”, right? Don’t **** on my back and tell me it’s raining.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	67390A91-DC0D-4766-9DB0-D3A9A9F44DA6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	24639926

Comment

Is Tulsa any good? Don't know much about them. Ooops, there went the TV.

Comment

Seemed significant to OU’s players. So when sec loses, it becomes insignificant?
                Had gator won the narrative would have been, “Look at us we beat the Big 12’s best with out our starters”, right? Don’t **** on my back and tell me it’s raining.
                [ATTACH]1034379[/ATTACH]
                Naw, I probably wouldn't have said anything. The only reason I responded to this is some b12 yoke, said the SEC looked terrible when only one team had played. Then you started your high pitched, SEC hating, hyperbole. So I responded. No biggie. Its kinda fun.

Comment

[ATTACH]1034379[/ATTACH]

Cool... no one on here gives a **** about Florida. Your the one who keeps bringing it up! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]. Congrats on the win... yalls stats looked good.

Comment

Naw, I probably wouldn't have said anything. The only reason I responded to this is some b12 yoke, said the SEC looked terrible when only one team had played. Then you started your high pitched, SEC hating, hyperbole. So I responded. No biggie. Its kinda fun.

Funny it’s all coming from the guys who supposedly aren’t conference honks! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                      Funny it’s all coming from the guys who supposedly aren’t conference honks! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
                      Yeah, I noticed that.

So I will ask the question again. Is Tulsa any good?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post

Nah...the players that opt out should have to pay back their scholarships. Opt out = quitter! We will be fine!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                          Cool... no one on here gives a **** about Florida. Your the one who keeps bringing it up! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]. Congrats on the win... yalls stats looked good.
                          When they lose...

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that.

So I will ask the question again. Is Tulsa any good?

I have no idea. I haven’t watched or kept up with much football this year.

Comment

College Football Bowl Games

Is Tulsa any good? Don't know much about them. Ooops, there went the TV.

They are the cardiac kids with a lot of late game heroics to win some close games. They have the best player in college football at LB in Zaven Collins #23.

Comment

They are the cardiac kids with a lot of late game heroics to win some close games. They have the best player in college football at LB in Zaven Collins #23.
                                Hmmmm, really? Pre game highlights showed he had some speed, pick6 on Tulane.

Might be a good game.

Comment

Working...
                                X