X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id say he needs to be ground checked and measured 😧

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
      Gross yes, I don’t know anyone that field scores a deer net. I have him right at 150, just wanted to see what everyone else thought were. Seems the consensus is he will be just over 150. If I see him we will know for sure. I passed him multiple times last year but no one on the lease has laid eyes on him this year.

If I want my Deer scored record book B&C I want his net score and this should be scored as a typical which he should be. It’s not a non typical. But to each it’s own. Very nice Deer. Not putting down Deer by no means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
        If I want my Deer scored record book B&C I want his net score and this should be scored as a typical which he should be. It’s not a non typical. But to each it’s own. Very nice Deer. Not putting down Deer by no means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        No offense taken. I’ve just never gone by net score and when people ask what a deer scores I just assume they mean gross score. Maybe I’m wrong here?

Comment

Over 150 for sure !!

Comment

No offense taken. I’ve just never gone by net score and when people ask what a deer scores I just assume they mean gross score. Maybe I’m wrong here?
            Net score is a joke in my opinion. The deer grew it count it . Never understood the net BS!!

Comment

Easy money
              Good luck in for pics

Comment

You are not wrong....
                Funny how times change though when I was growing up nobody asked "what did he score" they all asked "how wide was he"
                For me now days I have one score for deer and is not measured in inches...

1. I'm Happy with Him

Comment

Yep. Solid 150’s all day

Comment

What

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                    Net score is a joke in my opinion. The deer grew it count it . Never understood the net BS!!
                    If you kill a record Buck Deer your want to score in B&C which any one would want you go by the Typ. score or Non Typ. score. The Deer is very nice but will get deductions because of G2's.Sorry. I have some Good ones to Kinda like that but I go by the book if I score them.He grew it I understand but it is was is.Gross is only counted for a Non Typical Buck. Down load the B&C score sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
                      If you kill a record Buck Deer your want to score in B&C which any one would want you go by the Typ. score or Non Typ. score. The Deer is very nice but will get deductions because of G2's.Sorry. I have some Good ones to Kinda like that but I go by the book if I score them.He grew it I understand but it is was is.Gross is only counted for a Non Typical Buck. Down load the B&C score sheet.
                      Most people are aware of the deductions, it’s just not usually applied in field scoring deer.

Also, any outfitter I know and guys I know who use them go by gross score. Using the net score is unusual to me. I know that’s what goes in the books but most book deer never actually go “in the book”.

Comment

Nets are for fish!

Comment

Yes, and prob 6-7 yr old

Comment

Yes, low to mid 150’s

Comment

4years old

Comment

Easily over 150”

Comment

Working...
                                X